• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kitchen Aid Mixer Is Here!!!

In summary, to properly care for your Kitchen Aid Mixer, make sure to always clean it after each use by wiping it down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials and store it in a dry place. It is not recommended to use attachments from other brands with your Kitchen Aid Mixer, as it may cause damage. If your mixer is not turning on, check the outlet and try resetting the machine. The Kitchen Aid Mixer is designed to handle heavy dough mixing with the dough hook attachment, but be sure not to exceed recommended mixing times. It is possible to overload the mixer, so be sure to follow recommended mixing times and reduce ingredients if necessary.
crissy11
Gold Member
The UPS man just delivered it... YEAH!!!!! Now what do I do with it???

make a batch of homemade bread.

I love my kitchen-aid, cookies, cakes, anything :) have fun!! it also works great to make homemade whip cream, perfect every time, and fast :)

Take it from me, keep it on the counter and use it, use it, use it. Mine is stored in the closet and I don't use it as much as I would like.

LOVE MINE! Makes the creamiest frosting. Fantastic for cookies...cakes...anything and everything. ENJOY!

Enjoy it!!! I love mine and use it all the time.

The UPS man brought the mixer and the Fed-Ex guy just brought my new apron!!!

Lucky you. I keep waiting for my ice cream maker. I got the 10 in skillet yesterday and I should get the apron tomorrow. Maybe I will get the ice cream maker today.

Enjoy! I love to make bread, cookies, and merengues...all of which are so much easier with the mixer.

I am still waiting for my toaster/egg cooker combo. I'll use my mixer to make English muffins and have my own Egg McMuffins....

I use my KitchenAid mixer all of the time.....at least three times a week it seems. Cakes, cookies, mashed taters, whipped butter, it's all good.

And like someone suggested, keep it on the counter so that you'll actually use it on a regular basis. If you have to lug it out to use, you'll be less likely to use it.

Have fun!

I use mine all the time, I love it!!!! :) happy baking!!!

Yes, keep it on the counter. You will use it all the time.

I don't do a lot of baking and mine still gets a lot of use.

1. How do I properly care for my Kitchen Aid Mixer?

To properly care for your Kitchen Aid Mixer, make sure to always clean it after each use by wiping it down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Also, be sure to store it in a dry place and never submerge the mixer in water.

2. Can I use attachments from other brands with my Kitchen Aid Mixer?

No, it is not recommended to use attachments from other brands with your Kitchen Aid Mixer. The mixer is designed to work specifically with its own attachments and using others may cause damage to the machine.

3. How do I troubleshoot if my Kitchen Aid Mixer is not turning on?

If your Kitchen Aid Mixer is not turning on, first check to make sure it is securely plugged into a functioning outlet. If it is, try resetting the mixer by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I mix heavy dough with my Kitchen Aid Mixer?

Yes, the Kitchen Aid Mixer is designed to handle heavy dough mixing. However, it is recommended to use the dough hook attachment and not to exceed the recommended mixing times for specific recipes.

5. Is it possible to overload my Kitchen Aid Mixer?

Yes, it is possible to overload your Kitchen Aid Mixer. Be sure to follow the recommended mixing times and amounts for specific recipes. If you notice the mixer struggling or making unusual noises, stop the machine and reduce the amount of ingredients in the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat