• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Kitchen Aid Mixer is HERE!!!

crissy11

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
The UPS man just delivered it... YEAH!!!!! Now what do I do with it???

Jess_K

Jul 3, 2007
I love my kitchen-aid, cookies, cakes, anything :) have fun!! it also works great to make homemade whip cream, perfect every time, and fast :)

chefannie

Oct 8, 2007
Take it from me, keep it on the counter and use it, use it, use it. Mine is stored in the closet and I don't use it as much as I would like.

flemings99

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2007
LOVE MINE! Makes the creamiest frosting. Fantastic for cookies...cakes...anything and everything. ENJOY!

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
Lucky you. I keep waiting for my ice cream maker. I got the 10 in skillet yesterday and I should get the apron tomorrow. Maybe I will get the ice cream maker today.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Enjoy! I love to make bread, cookies, and merengues...all of which are so much easier with the mixer.

I am still waiting for my toaster/egg cooker combo. I'll use my mixer to make English muffins and have my own Egg McMuffins....

BadGirl

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2008
I use my KitchenAid mixer all of the time.....at least three times a week it seems. Cakes, cookies, mashed taters, whipped butter, it's all good.

And like someone suggested, keep it on the counter so that you'll actually use it on a regular basis. If you have to lug it out to use, you'll be less likely to use it.

Have fun!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Yes, keep it on the counter. You will use it all the time.

I don't do a lot of baking and mine still gets a lot of use.