• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Launch Your Business in the New Year with My Kit Arrived Today!

In summary, The author received a kit to start her own business, and she is excited to start. She has one kitchen show and one catalog show scheduled for January. She has 13 bookings from her friends and family, and she is looking forward to promoting her business this season.
Christa
I'm so excited to start, but a little worried as I have only one kitchen show and one catalog show scheduled for January. Only 12 more days of December :eek:

Hurray!My kit just arrived Thursday. Be sure to make a list as mentioned in the Welcome Booklet. I sure helped me to think of more people to ask than I had initally thought of.

write a letter to EVERYONE you Know!I started in November and before starting I wrote a letter to all of my friends and family(to get an idea if I would even qualify or not)! I got 13 bookings from them! It does not hurt to ask! And highlight all of the hostess rewards they will receive, while helping you out! Since then I have done 13 shows and got 7 bookings from those shows! Good luck with the start of your business!

PsI forgot to mention I had 3 Grand Opening mystery shows of my own to help jump start my biz! Just an idea! And offer Theme shows to add a little spice and make it different to spark some interest!

Also, this time of the year is excellent for promoting your new business! Simply make and bring a PC recipe to every function you have - in whatever PC stuff you have. People just start raving about the products, and what they want .. and that's your opening to ask them to help you!

Good luck!

me too me too!My kit just got here too! Faster than I expected by several days!

I'm having fun playing with all of the new tools...it's just like Christmas early! :)

I was hoping it would get here in time to take it with me to family functions and convert the nonconverted relatives! (I've got an engaged sister who's registry contains LOTS of stuff PC sells at the same-ish price! ;) )

lyneya said:
My kit just got here too! Faster than I expected by several days!

I'm having fun playing with all of the new tools...it's just like Christmas early! :)

I was hoping it would get here in time to take it with me to family functions and convert the nonconverted relatives! (I've got an engaged sister who's registry contains LOTS of stuff PC sells at the same-ish price! ;) )
Welcome aboard!! You're going to love it. What a great time to start your business. I'm sure lots of great things are in store for you. You've obviously found a GREAT place to get information, feedback, support and motivation! :)

What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of essential cooking tools and products from our catalog, along with business supplies to help you get started as a consultant. This includes our best-selling products, marketing materials, and training resources.

How much does the Pampered Chef starter kit cost?

The Pampered Chef starter kit costs $109, but the value of the products and supplies included is over $450. It is a one-time investment to start your own business and become a successful consultant.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by choosing products and supplies that best fit your interests and goals. You can also add additional products at a discounted rate to enhance your kit and showcase a wider range of our offerings to potential customers.

What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef starter kit?

Owning a Pampered Chef starter kit allows you to have all the necessary tools and resources to launch your business and start making sales right away. It also gives you access to exclusive consultant perks, such as discounts, rewards, and ongoing support and training.

How do I get started with my Pampered Chef starter kit?

Once your kit arrives, you can start familiarizing yourself with the products and materials included. You can also reach out to your sponsor or the Pampered Chef customer service team for any questions or assistance. Don't forget to set up your online consultant account to start promoting and selling products to your network and beyond!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies