• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings My kit arrived today!

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I'm so excited to start, but a little worried as I have only one kitchen show and one catalog show scheduled for January. Only 12 more days of December :eek:

Dec 7, 2005
Hurray!

My kit just arrived Thursday. Be sure to make a list as mentioned in the Welcome Booklet. I sure helped me to think of more people to ask than I had initally thought of.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
write a letter to EVERYONE you Know!

I started in November and before starting I wrote a letter to all of my friends and family(to get an idea if I would even qualify or not)! I got 13 bookings from them! It does not hurt to ask! And highlight all of the hostess rewards they will receive, while helping you out! Since then I have done 13 shows and got 7 bookings from those shows! Good luck with the start of your business!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Ps

I forgot to mention I had 3 Grand Opening mystery shows of my own to help jump start my biz! Just an idea! And offer Theme shows to add a little spice and make it different to spark some interest!

pamperedchristine

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2005
Also, this time of the year is excellent for promoting your new business! Simply make and bring a PC recipe to every function you have - in whatever PC stuff you have. People just start raving about the products, and what they want .. and that's your opening to ask them to help you!

Good luck!

L

lyneya

me too me too!

My kit just got here too! Faster than I expected by several days!

I'm having fun playing with all of the new tools...it's just like Christmas early! :)

I was hoping it would get here in time to take it with me to family functions and convert the nonconverted relatives! (I've got an engaged sister who's registry contains LOTS of stuff PC sells at the same-ish price! ;) )

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
lyneya said:
My kit just got here too! Faster than I expected by several days!

I'm having fun playing with all of the new tools...it's just like Christmas early! :)

I was hoping it would get here in time to take it with me to family functions and convert the nonconverted relatives! (I've got an engaged sister who's registry contains LOTS of stuff PC sells at the same-ish price! ;) )
Welcome aboard!! You're going to love it. What a great time to start your business. I'm sure lots of great things are in store for you. You've obviously found a GREAT place to get information, feedback, support and motivation! :)