• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Make Money with Pampered Chef?

In summary, to get started with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up as a consultant through their website and purchase a starter kit. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and team success, as the company offers a commission-based compensation plan. Previous sales experience is not necessary as the company provides training and support. You can still be a consultant while having a full-time job. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include being your own boss, earning extra income, receiving discounts, and having access to training and support.
tgardner92102
Hi Everyone! My name is Tara, and I live in the beautiful state of PA with my husband and three kids.
I have been selling Pampered Chef since 2003. I have to admit, I tired to get it going, but didn't push to. I have been inactive a few times, but never longer than two months. I love it! What other company can you not really try at and still remain an "employee"?
Well, the best happened in December last year. I hit my first 1K show. That was the kick in the butt that I needed! I had two shows booked last month, but one canceled. I got two, possibly three bookings from the one show. And I know that I will have at least two booking from one of the shows. I have a catalog show booked this month, so it looks like March will be the month for me.
Now I am just praying that I can keep this going!
Anyways, that is me in a nutshell. This looks like a great site!!!

Welcome TaraYou're going to love this site - there is so much help and so many ideas! Best of luck to you revitalizing your business - make 2006 the year for you!

Diane

Hi and WelcomeI just wanted to welcome you to this site. I love it. I have been a member for almost a year. It is great! There are alot I amazing consultants on here. Alot of support too! I hope you have a prosperous, happy and healthy year! Brandy

Welcome Tara!! I wish you lots of success with your business this year! At least you know you'll always have a source of ideas, inspiration and support here! I hope you have a great February!! :)

Welcome Tara, this an awesome resource! :D

1. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up as a consultant through their website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials and tools to start your business. Once you have your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products.

2. How much can I expect to make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales, as well as any team members you may have. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the more money you can potentially make. Pampered Chef offers a commission-based compensation plan, so your income will vary based on your efforts and results.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you learn and improve your sales skills. As long as you are dedicated and passionate about the products, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant if you have a full-time job. Many consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and run their Pampered Chef business on the side. You can schedule parties and events around your availability and make it work for your schedule.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant! You get to be your own boss and set your own schedule. You also have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. Additionally, you can build relationships with customers and potentially grow your team to earn even more income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jeana V
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103