1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My Introduction

1. Hi Everyone! My name is Tara, and I live in the beautiful state of PA with my husband and three kids.
    I have been selling Pampered Chef since 2003. I have to admit, I tired to get it going, but didn't push to. I have been inactive a few times, but never longer than two months. I love it! What other company can you not really try at and still remain an "employee"?
    Well, the best happened in December last year. I hit my first 1K show. That was the kick in the butt that I needed! I had two shows booked last month, but one canceled. I got two, possibly three bookings from the one show. And I know that I will have at least two booking from one of the shows. I have a catalog show booked this month, so it looks like March will be the month for me.
    Now I am just praying that I can keep this going!
    Anyways, that is me in a nutshell. This looks like a great site!!!

princezz2 likes this.
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome Tara

You're going to love this site - there is so much help and so many ideas! Best of luck to you revitalizing your business - make 2006 the year for you!

Diane

Feb 6, 2006
  3. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Hi and Welcome

I just wanted to welcome you to this site. I love it. I have been a member for almost a year. It is great! There are alot I amazing consultants on here. Alot of support too! I hope you have a prosperous, happy and healthy year! Brandy

Feb 6, 2006
    princezz2 likes this.
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Welcome Tara!! I wish you lots of success with your business this year! At least you know you'll always have a source of ideas, inspiration and support here! I hope you have a great February!! :)

5. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Welcome Tara, this an awesome resource! :D

Feb 6, 2006
Have something to add?