• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's It Like Living on a Gentlewoman's Farm in Vermont?

In summary, the speaker currently has laying hens, a horse, and 3 dogs on their farm, and has also raised sheep and pigs in the past. They also grow their own food in a small vegetable garden and raise meat birds for the freezer. They became a Pampered Chef consultant in January out of their passion for cooking and sharing food with others. A gentlewoman's farm is a small farm owned and managed by a woman that focuses on self-sufficiency and a connection to the land. The speaker enjoys the peace and quiet, connection to nature, and sense of community of living on a farm in Vermont, as well as the opportunity to grow and raise their own food.
SharonZee
Hello group,My name is Sharon Zecchinelli. I became a PC consultant in January. Sure do love it!My husband and I live in NW Vermont, about 8 miles from the Canadian border as the crow flies. We have a 12 acre gentlewoman's farm with a few laying hens, a horse, and 3 dogs. Over the years we've raised sheep and pigs. We raise our own meat birds for the freezer.I'm a retired chef. Was a personal chef, a caterer, a private chef. Helped start the personal chef industry. Graduated from culinary school in 1996. Was fortunate enough to take a class at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.I guess that's it about me! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome to CS Sharon!

1. What type of animals do you have on your farm?

We currently have a few laying hens, a horse, and 3 dogs on our farm. In the past, we have also raised sheep and pigs.

2. Do you grow your own food on the farm?

Yes, we have a small vegetable garden where we grow some of our own produce. We also raise our own meat birds for the freezer.

3. How did you become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I became a Pampered Chef consultant in January. I have always been passionate about cooking and sharing my love of food with others. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant was a natural fit for me and I have loved every moment of it so far.

4. What is a gentlewoman's farm?

A gentlewoman's farm is a term used to describe a small farm owned and managed by a woman. It typically involves a more relaxed and sustainable approach to farming, with a focus on self-sufficiency and a connection to the land.

5. What do you enjoy most about living on a farm in Vermont?

There are many things I love about living on a farm in Vermont, but the peace and quiet and connection to nature are probably my favorite aspects. I also enjoy the sense of community and the opportunity to grow and raise our own food. It's a fulfilling and rewarding lifestyle that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Back