• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Intro

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef since 2001 and hopes to increase the number of shows she does per month this year. She balances her work with being a military spouse and homeschooling her children by planning and prioritizing her family. Her favorite part about being a consultant is the community and support from other consultants, as well as the flexible schedule and extra income. To grow her business this year, she plans on networking, using social media, and offering themed shows, as well as focusing on building relationships with current customers for repeat business.
pchefcl
Hi everyone. I just wanted to do a quick introduction. I have been reading the board the last week or so. I think I am addicted now. Everyone has such great ideas. Thank you all.
Anyway, my name is Carolyn. I live just north of Memphis, Tn. My hubby is in the Navy. We will have been married 10 years this coming July. We have two children. A 6 year old little girl, who we homeschool. And a 2 year old little boy.
I have been doing Pampered Chef since 2001. I don't do lots of shows a month, but I am hoping to increase my shows this year. I had 4 shows in Jan. So thats a pretty good start for me. Febuary, I am not really booked but I also have to go out of town twice. But I do have 3 shows already for March booked. I love all the ideas I have read about here.

This site is totally addictive! I've been up several nights WAYYYY too late and now I"ve really had to set limits for myself so I'm not on here all day. Welcome! You'll love it!!!

Welcome to the group i'm Dawn! I'm a Navy Wife aswell...we are stationed out in Fallon Nevada. I find the group to be wonderful with alot of great ideas aswell. Its great to see another navy wife in here! I look forward to chatting with you!!

Dawn

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef since 2001.

2. How many shows do you typically do in a month?

I don't do a lot of shows per month, but I am hoping to increase that number this year. In January, I had 4 shows and in March I already have 3 shows booked.

3. How do you balance Pampered Chef with being a military spouse and homeschooling your children?

It can be challenging at times, but I try to plan and schedule my shows around my husband's schedule and make sure to prioritize my family and children's education. Pampered Chef allows me to have a flexible schedule, which is one of the reasons I love working with them.

4. What has been your favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love the community and support from other consultants, as well as the amazing products that Pampered Chef offers. It's also a great way for me to earn some extra income for my family.

5. How do you plan to grow your business this year?

I plan on networking with more people, utilizing social media, and offering more themed shows and parties to attract new customers. I also want to focus on building relationships with my current customers to increase repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aimee73b
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Doraine
  • Natashya Giardina