1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My Intro

1. Hi everyone. I just wanted to do a quick introduction. I have been reading the board the last week or so. I think I am addicted now. Everyone has such great ideas. Thank you all.
    Anyway, my name is Carolyn. I live just north of Memphis, Tn. My hubby is in the Navy. We will have been married 10 years this coming July. We have two children. A 6 year old little girl, who we homeschool. And a 2 year old little boy.
    I have been doing Pampered Chef since 2001. I don't do lots of shows a month, but I am hoping to increase my shows this year. I had 4 shows in Jan. So thats a pretty good start for me. Febuary, I am not really booked but I also have to go out of town twice. But I do have 3 shows already for March booked. I love all the ideas I have read about here.

Feb 6, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

This site is totally addictive! I've been up several nights WAYYYY too late and now I"ve really had to set limits for myself so I'm not on here all day. Welcome! You'll love it!!!

3. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

Welcome to the group i'm Dawn! I'm a Navy Wife aswell...we are stationed out in Fallon Nevada. I find the group to be wonderful with alot of great ideas aswell. Its great to see another navy wife in here! I look forward to chatting with you!!

Dawn

Feb 7, 2006
Have something to add?