• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Rockcrok Recipes? Any Suggestions?

In summary, the Rockcrok is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to make a variety of delicious and easy meals for the whole family. Some popular recipes include one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry, skillet lasagna, and creamy mac and cheese. The Pampered Chef website, social media pages, and recipe book are great resources for finding more recipes. The Rockcrok Dutch oven is perfect for soups, stews, and one-pot meals, as well as baking bread and desserts. To ensure the longevity of your Rockcrok, follow the care instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes. And don't be afraid to get creative and try new recipes - the possibilities are endless with the Rockcrok!
Annette
Hello,I joined The Pampered Chef at the end of December. I'm very excited and I'm also extremely fortunate to have benefited from the double host rewards, and to have two of my friends host parties and share their rewards with me . So with that, I was able to get a Rockcrok and many other products. Tonight, I am going to view the new product line. I wanted to prepared a simple, quick dinner using the Rockcrok and was wondering if anybody can share some recipes or direct me to where I can find some. I'm not looking for the type of recipes that come with the Dutch oven (a little to fancy for my family). So far, I've made the chicken and 2 different lava cakes.Any suggestion or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome Annette to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! There is vast wealth of information here shared by your wonderful members. Start in the recipe section- you can do a search if you want to. Also look in our huge file there Recipe by Product.

Hi, Thank you DecPC. I tried doing a search, but didn't get any results. Being new to this site I'm not sure where to begin. I was looking for a section with recipes, but didn't see anything? Can you tell me how to get there?

The Recipes and Tips category is on the home page under Pampered Chef selling. In the thread is a sticky Recipes by Product.

Welcome! You'll find lots of great resources here. And, as you've discovered, if you can't find something just ask.

1. What are some simple and quick dinner recipes for the Rockcrok?

There are many delicious and easy recipes for the Rockcrok. Some popular ones include one-pot chicken and vegetable stir-fry, skillet lasagna, and creamy mac and cheese. You can find more recipes on The Pampered Chef website or in the Rockcrok recipe book.

2. Can you recommend any recipes that are not too fancy for my family?

Absolutely! The Rockcrok is perfect for simple and comforting meals that the whole family will love. Some ideas include chili, chicken pot pie, and shepherd's pie. You can also adapt your favorite family recipes to be made in the Rockcrok.

3. Where can I find more recipes for the Rockcrok?

The Pampered Chef website has a wide variety of Rockcrok recipes to choose from. You can also join a Pampered Chef Facebook group or follow their social media pages for even more recipe ideas. Don't forget to check out the recipe book that comes with your Rockcrok for inspiration.

4. Are there any specific recipes for the Rockcrok Dutch oven?

The Rockcrok Dutch oven is great for making soups, stews, and any one-pot meals. Some popular recipes include beef stroganoff, chicken and dumplings, and creamy tomato soup. You can also use it for baking bread or making desserts like cobblers or apple crisp.

5. Can you share any tips for using the Rockcrok?

Be sure to follow the care instructions for your Rockcrok to ensure it lasts for years to come. Also, try to avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking. When cooking with high heat, always use a heat-resistant trivet or hot pad to protect your countertops. And don't be afraid to experiment with different recipes and techniques - the Rockcrok is very versatile!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diana Smith
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda_RI