• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Stuck Bowls: How Can I Get Them Unstuck in Time for My Show?

In summary, my husband stacked my small batter bowl in my large one (sideways) and now it is stuck and I can't get it out! Anyone know how I can get them unstuck??:cry: I have a show tomorrow and need them!!
elizabethfox
Gold Member
My husband stacked my small batter bowl in my large one (sideways) and now it is stuck and I can't get it out! Anyone know how I can get them unstuck??:cry: I have a show tomorrow and need them!!

Re: Help!!
elizabethfox said:
My husband stacked my small batter bowl in my large one (sideways) and now it is stuck and I can't get it out! Anyone know how I can get them unstuck??:cry: I have a show tomorrow and need them!!

Try putting cold water in the small bowl (tip it if you have to).

Re: Help!!spray it with your kitchen spritzer
or hot water in one, cold in the other

Re: Help!!What does the cold water do?? I tried it in the small bowl and it isn't working... they are REALLY stuck.. the pour spout of the small, is stuck into the slight indent inside the large where the handle connects

Teresa Lynn said:
spray it with your kitchen spritzer
or hot water in one, cold in the other

It is hard to do cold in one and hot in the other since it is in there sideways...but I will keep trying.

Re: Help!!Tried oil.. not working..ugh

Re: Help!!Try running hot water on the outside of the large bowl.

Re: Help!!hmmmm I had it happen once and the water worked
fill sink with one temp put bowls in and fill the inside of the bowls with the other.what about padding your counter with bath towels and gently "popping" them on the towels

elizabethfox said:
What does the cold water do??

The idea would be to get the glass to contract just enough for the small bowl to come loose from the larger bowl, but if it's in there sideways, it might not be easy. Try putting them in the freezer for a bit. That might have a similar effect.

Re: Help!!Hot makes glass expand and cold will make it contract...

Re: Help!!Mine did that too. I put them together in my carrying case and well, they got stuck. Nothing worked as mentioned. I had to forcefully pull them apart. Scared the daylights out of me. Also, putting both in the freezer will make both contract so it only makes the sticking worse. And Hot on Cold, even though they are tempered glass, if it is drastic enough, they can crack.

Re: Help!!Ok thanks guys.. i worked on them for 30 min and nothing... husband got home 2 seconds later they were apart... love having him around :p

Re: Help!!sometimes it just takes a fresh pair of hands, fresh mindset.what a relief, huh?

1. How do I get my stuck bowls unstuck quickly?

One quick and easy solution is to run hot water over the outside of the stuck bowl and cold water over the inside. The temperature difference will cause the metal to expand and contract, making it easier to twist and separate the bowls.

2. What if the hot water and cold water method doesn't work?

If the bowls are still stuck, try using a non-slip kitchen grip or rubber jar opener to get a better grip on the bowls. You can also try tapping the outside of the stuck bowl gently with a wooden spoon to loosen them.

3. Can I use any type of oil or lubricant to help loosen the bowls?

No, it is not recommended to use any type of oil or lubricant on your Pampered Chef bowls as it may damage the non-stick coating and affect the performance of the product. Stick to using hot and cold water or non-slip kitchen grips.

4. How can I prevent my bowls from getting stuck in the future?

To prevent your bowls from getting stuck, make sure to dry them thoroughly before stacking them. Any moisture left on the bowls can cause them to adhere together. You can also place a small piece of paper towel or parchment paper between each bowl to prevent them from sticking.

5. Will warranty cover my stuck bowls?

The Pampered Chef warranty does not cover stuck bowls as it is considered normal wear and tear. However, if you are experiencing any issues with your bowls, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies