• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Husband Says Mexican Chicken Lasagna Was Terrible!!!

In summary, the recipe for "My Husband Says Mexican Chicken Lasagna Was Terrible!!!" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their catalog. It includes layers of tortillas, chicken, cheese, and enchilada sauce, and can be customized with additional ingredients like black beans, corn, and peppers. You can substitute the chicken for another protein such as ground beef or shredded pork, but be aware that the cooking time may vary. If your husband is allergic to dairy, you can omit the cheese or use a dairy-free alternative and adjust the seasoning to taste. To make the recipe spicier, you can add additional spices or use a spicier enchilada sauce. You can also make this recipe ahead
Aunticooks
Gold Member
and he then proceeded to tell me that I better not try any of it!!! As he wanted to keep it all to himself!!!! He tells me things are terrible when it becomes his new favorite meal! This is the easiest meal to make. We didn't have any tortilla chips so we just put some Fritos on the side. I think I have found my new favorite recipe to offer. Mixed 1 can med red chili ench sauce with 1 can green mild chili ench sauce. Worked great~!

If I didn't know better, I would say you married my brother. He does that too!

Yes my DH does that to :)

Sounds like my Dad. His other favorite thing to say to people they have for dinner is "I'm glad you came, we don't usually eat this well."

Hi there! I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe and found a new favorite meal. It's always a great feeling when someone loves the food we make. I'm sure your family will be thrilled to have this dish again and again. If you ever need any other easy and delicious recipes, I would be more than happy to share some with you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for "My Husband Says Mexican Chicken Lasagna Was Terrible!!!"?

The recipe for "My Husband Says Mexican Chicken Lasagna Was Terrible!!!" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our catalog. It includes layers of tortillas, chicken, cheese, and enchilada sauce, and can be customized with additional ingredients like black beans, corn, and peppers.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as ground beef or shredded pork. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the protein you choose.

3. My husband is allergic to dairy. Can I make this recipe without cheese?

Yes, you can make this recipe without cheese. Simply omit the cheese or use a dairy-free alternative, and adjust the seasoning to taste.

4. How can I make this recipe spicier?

To make this recipe spicier, you can add additional spices such as cayenne pepper or chili powder to the chicken mixture. You can also use a spicier enchilada sauce or add chopped jalapenos to the layers.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge?

Yes, you can assemble this recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefann