• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Husband and I Was Talking About Me Going to Conference I Am New

In summary, the yearly Pampered Chef conference brings together consultants from all over to learn new skills, network, and get inspired. It typically lasts for 3 days, with training sessions offered to improve skills and grow businesses. The conference is open to all consultants, new and experienced, and there is a registration fee to attend. However, the benefits gained from attending make it a worthwhile investment.
nikki70563
Gold Member
My husband and I was talking about me going to conference I am new just started in March so don't know what I have to do in regards to conference can someone fill me in.

Talk to your director. I'm sure your cluster is already making plans.

If you can afford to go, conference is a great experience! You will learn a lot and bnond with your cluster mates.

Nikki,

Registration for Conference is up now on Consultant's corner. You can register through June 14 and get the Early Bird rate, which is $50 less than the "regular" registration fee. Check with your Director to find out which Wave you're in (so you can plan days off work/babysitter/etc.).

If you're worried about the cost, you can identify a couple of shows this month and next as your Conference shows - set aside your commission from them specifically for Conference. You can also have a garage sale to get some additional funds.

But definitely GO, if there's any way you can make it!

1. What is the conference all about?

The conference is a yearly event where Pampered Chef consultants from all over gather to learn new skills, network with other consultants, and get inspired for their businesses.

2. How long does the conference last?

The conference typically lasts for 3 days, starting on a Friday and ending on a Sunday.

3. Will there be any training sessions at the conference?

Yes, there will be various training sessions offered throughout the conference to help you improve your skills and grow your business.

4. Is the conference only for new consultants?

No, the conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, both new and experienced. It is a great opportunity for everyone to learn, connect, and be inspired.

5. Do I have to pay for the conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee for the conference. However, the knowledge, skills, and connections you will gain from attending are well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pcchris
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • jcsmilez