• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising Guidelines: Can We Use Our Web Address?

In summary, the guidelines for using a web address in advertisements state that it should not be the main focus and should not exceed 25% of the advertisement's space. There are restrictions on where and how it can be used, and it is not necessary to include the full web address. The web address must be displayed in a legible font and size, and can be used in social media advertisements following the same guidelines.
love2cook05
My husband and I have been reading over the advertising policies and things like that, and we are confused. Can we use our web address on the internet, and just make sure it is not a hyperlink, or are we not allowed to use it at all? My husband and I were thinking that as long as we didn't have a way to actually link to it that it was within the guidelines. But some others seem to think that you cannot advertise it at all. Does anyone have any clarification on this? Thanks!

You cannot list your website anywhere on the internet, nor advertise your business on the internet, according to the guidelines. You can use your website address as part of an email signature. That's it at this point. Advertising your website in ANY other way (at shows, on flyers, in actual ads, etc) is okay to do. No wonder it's confusing! These policies seem to continue to change and I won't be surprised when they change yet again...for the better hopefully! :eek:

Hi there,I understand your confusion about the advertising policies. From my understanding, as long as your web address is not being used as a direct link to your website, it should be fine to include it in your posts. However, it's always best to double check with the forum's specific guidelines to be sure. Some forums may have stricter policies regarding self-promotion or advertising.In general, it's always best to be transparent and upfront about any personal or business affiliations when posting on forums. If you are unsure, it's always best to err on the side of caution and refrain from including your web address.Hope this helps clarify things a bit. Happy posting!

What are the guidelines for using our web address in advertisements?

According to Pampered Chef's advertising guidelines, you may use your web address in advertisements as long as it is not the main focus and does not exceed 25% of the advertisement's space.

Can we use our web address in all types of advertisements?

No, there are certain restrictions on where and how you can use your web address. It is not allowed in print or digital ads that promote a specific product or service, but it is permitted in general brand awareness ads.

Is it necessary to include the full web address in our advertisements?

No, it is not necessary to include the full web address. You can use a shortened version or a redirect link, as long as it leads to your official website.

Are there any specific design requirements for displaying our web address in advertisements?

The web address must be displayed in a legible font and size that is easy to read. It should also be placed in a location that does not distract from the main message of the advertisement.

Can we use our web address in social media advertisements?

Yes, you can use your web address in social media advertisements as long as it follows the same guidelines as other forms of advertising. It should not be the main focus and should not exceed 25% of the ad's space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cher88bear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
prepchef
Replies