1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales My husband and I have been reading over the advertising policies and

1. love2cook05

love2cook05 Novice Member

My husband and I have been reading over the advertising policies and things like that, and we are confused. Can we use our web address on the internet, and just make sure it is not a hyperlink, or are we not allowed to use it at all? My husband and I were thinking that as long as we didn't have a way to actually link to it that it was within the guidelines. But some others seem to think that you cannot advertise it at all. Does anyone have any clarification on this? Thanks!

Mar 5, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

You cannot list your website anywhere on the internet, nor advertise your business on the internet, according to the guidelines. You can use your website address as part of an email signature. That's it at this point. Advertising your website in ANY other way (at shows, on flyers, in actual ads, etc) is okay to do. No wonder it's confusing! These policies seem to continue to change and I won't be surprised when they change yet again...for the better hopefully! :eek:

Have something to add?