• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Hubby Just Get Double the Bonus from His Company?

In summary, you can use your unexpected bonus to purchase Pampered Chef products by visiting their website or contacting a consultant. There are currently no specific promotions or discounts for using an unexpected bonus, but you may be able to combine it with other deals. You can also use your bonus towards hosting a Pampered Chef party. The timeframe for using your bonus may vary, so it's best to check with your employer or financial institution. You can also combine your bonus with other forms of payment, but some promotions may not be eligible for this.
Gina M
Gold Member
Yay - my husband just called to tell me he had received a check from his company. He's a retail store manager who had recently opened a brand new store for his company - first he went to an old, icky store that they were closing to clean it up and ready it for the move into the brand new building. He received a bonus just a few months ago for his hard work. Not a ton but very much appreciated.

Today he gets another check for the same amount - he calls to say that he thinks they paid him the same bonus twice and he was going to be honest and let them know of the mistake. Well, he talked to his district manager who said - no, it's not a mistake but a second bonus! The first was for going to the rundown store to clean it up and the second for opening the brand new store. Tons of hours in a short amount of time - I think he was working about 16 hour days for about 14 days straight to open the brand new store.

Needless to say - my husband is thrilled!! Totally unexpected and great that it's right before Christmas. He said he's going to cash it and spend some on me (I guess he had wanted to get me something but it was going to be too expensive- I told him it was unnecessary - but that's just the kind of guy he is) Psyched:)

Wow! Your hubby rocks!

wow thats great!!!! and your hubby is great!!

Gina thats GREAT!!!

WooHoo! Congrats!!! :D

Awesome, great timing! :p

What a wonderful surprise!

1. How can I use my unexpected bonus to purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can use your unexpected bonus to purchase Pampered Chef products by visiting our website and placing an order. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing an order using your bonus.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for using an unexpected bonus to buy Pampered Chef products?

At this time, there are no specific promotions or discounts for using an unexpected bonus to purchase Pampered Chef products. However, you may be able to combine your bonus with other existing promotions or discounts to get the best deal.

3. Can I use my unexpected bonus towards hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can use your unexpected bonus towards hosting a Pampered Chef party. This can be a great way to share your bonus with friends and family while earning free and discounted products as a party host.

4. How long do I have to use my unexpected bonus on Pampered Chef products?

The timeframe for using your unexpected bonus on Pampered Chef products may vary depending on the specific terms and conditions of your bonus. We recommend checking with your employer or financial institution for more information.

5. Can I combine my unexpected bonus with other forms of payment for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can combine your unexpected bonus with other forms of payment, such as credit or debit cards, for purchasing Pampered Chef products. However, please note that some promotions or discounts may not be eligible for use with multiple forms of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies