• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my open house a success with Tastefully Simple and Pampered Chef?

In summary, your original party date with tastefully simple is still a possibility, but it may be difficult to get another date before the holidays. You may want to consider an open house instead.

addtion not done before open house

• still have it anyway

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • cancel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • postpone to later date

• catalog show for both

• Total voters
milkangel
before my poen house with tastfully simple in nov. What should i do. i am inviting over 70-80 people so how to do this? ideas for games ? prizes, and how to get enought sales for both. I know my side loves both pc and tastfully simple.

I say do it anyway.

Here is my thought process- it's multi-fold, so bear with me, lol ;)

- As a direct sales consultant, don't we get so disappointed when people cancel and reschedule? Not to mention it's often difficult to get as good of a turnout when you reschedule. Provide the same respect and consideration to the TS consultant that you would want and keep your original date

- I know you are probably excited to show off your finished addition, but honestly, at the end of the day, guests are coming for the party. The addition to your house is a bonus. Have ANOTHER PC party when the addition is done! I'm thinking Mystery Host! :D

- November is Sell-A-Thon for us! If you're planning on taking PC orders, you WANT to keep this date so the sales count towards your SAT sales!

- The TS consultant is likely booking up fast before the holidays, so it may be difficult to get another date that works for you both. I'm sure you'll want to have the party before the holidays so everyone can do their holiday shopping, so it's probably best to keep your original date.

Want me to keep going? ;)

Go for it! The best way to explain away ANY kind of mess is "the addition isn't done yet." At least you have construction going on when you'll say it!

milkangel said:
before my poen house with tastfully simple in nov. What should i do. i am inviting over 70-80 people so how to do this? ideas for games ? prizes, and how to get enought sales for both. I know my side loves both pc and tastfully simple.

You are signing with tastefully simple? Or you are doing an open house with TS & PC? I have been reading your posts and I have to say that you really shouldn't try to do more than one DS company. You are overwhelmed with one and two would be just too much with everything else you have going on.

If it's a TS party with a different consultant doing it then do what you're comfortable with.

jsut an open house. with ts and pc with a different consiltant and she lives on the farm next to us too.

What are some tips for cooking in a kitchen that is not yet finished?

1. Use temporary kitchen appliances: Consider using portable appliances like electric skillets or slow cookers to prepare meals in a temporary kitchen space.

2. Plan ahead: Make a meal plan for the week and prep as much as you can beforehand to minimize the time spent in the kitchen.

3. Utilize outdoor space: If you have access to a grill or outdoor cooking area, take advantage of it for quick and easy meals.

4. Use disposable dishes and utensils: Save time on clean-up by using disposable plates, cups, and utensils.

5. Keep it simple: Stick to simple, one-pot meals that require minimal ingredients and cooking time.

How can I still entertain guests in a home that is not fully finished?

1. Get creative with seating: Use floor cushions, bean bags, or outdoor furniture for additional seating options.

2. Set up a bar cart: A bar cart can provide drinks and snacks while also adding a fun and decorative touch to the space.

3. Create a cozy ambiance: Use candles, string lights, and soft music to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your unfinished home.

4. Offer interactive activities: Set up a DIY taco bar, pizza making station, or other interactive food stations for guests to have fun and help themselves.

5. Embrace the imperfections: Your guests are there to spend time with you, not judge your unfinished home. Embrace the imperfections and have a good time!

What are some alternative ways to store kitchen items in an unfinished home?

1. Use temporary shelves or bookcases: These can be easily assembled and disassembled for storage once your kitchen is finished.

2. Utilize wall space: Install hooks or hanging racks to store pots, pans, and utensils on the walls.

3. Get creative with storage containers: Use baskets, bins, or even mason jars to store smaller items like spices and cooking utensils.

4. Consider renting a storage unit: If you have too many kitchen items to store in your temporary space, consider renting a small storage unit until your home is finished.

5. Use multi-purpose furniture: Look for kitchen islands or carts with built-in storage options to maximize space in your temporary kitchen.

How can I stay organized in a home that is not fully finished?

1. Label everything: Use labels to clearly mark boxes, containers, and shelves for easy identification of items.

2. Keep essential items in one place: Designate a specific area for essential items like cooking utensils, plates, and cups so they are easily accessible and not scattered throughout the unfinished home.

3. Clean as you go: With limited space, it's important to clean up messes and put things away as you go to avoid clutter and disorganization.

4. Use storage bins: Keep similar items together in storage bins to easily find and access them when needed.

5. Make use of vertical space: Install shelves or use stackable storage containers to utilize vertical space for storage.

What are some easy meals to make in an unfinished kitchen?

1. One-pot pasta dishes: These require minimal ingredients and cooking time, making them perfect for a temporary kitchen.

2. Roasted vegetables and proteins: Simply season and roast your choice of vegetables and protein on a sheet pan for a quick and healthy meal.

3. Sandwiches and wraps: These are easy to prepare and can be customized with a variety of ingredients.

4. Slow cooker meals: Set it and forget it! Slow cooker meals are perfect for busy days in an unfinished kitchen.

5. Salads: Mix and match your favorite greens, proteins, and toppings for a quick and healthy meal that requires no cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg