1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My house going to be not done

addtion not done before open house

1. still have it anyway

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. cancel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. postpone to later date

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. catalog show for both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

before my poen house with tastfully simple in nov. What should i do. i am inviting over 70-80 people so how to do this? ideas for games ? prizes, and how to get enought sales for both. I know my side loves both pc and tastfully simple.

Oct 8, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I say do it anyway.

Here is my thought process- it's multi-fold, so bear with me, lol ;)

- As a direct sales consultant, don't we get so disappointed when people cancel and reschedule? Not to mention it's often difficult to get as good of a turnout when you reschedule. Provide the same respect and consideration to the TS consultant that you would want and keep your original date

- I know you are probably excited to show off your finished addition, but honestly, at the end of the day, guests are coming for the party. The addition to your house is a bonus. Have ANOTHER PC party when the addition is done! I'm thinking Mystery Host! :D

- November is Sell-A-Thon for us! If you're planning on taking PC orders, you WANT to keep this date so the sales count towards your SAT sales!

- The TS consultant is likely booking up fast before the holidays, so it may be difficult to get another date that works for you both. I'm sure you'll want to have the party before the holidays so everyone can do their holiday shopping, so it's probably best to keep your original date.

Want me to keep going? ;)

Oct 8, 2009
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Go for it! The best way to explain away ANY kind of mess is "the addition isn't done yet." At least you have construction going on when you'll say it!

Oct 8, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You are signing with tastefully simple? Or you are doing an open house with TS & PC? I have been reading your posts and I have to say that you really shouldn't try to do more than one DS company. You are overwhelmed with one and two would be just too much with everything else you have going on.

If it's a TS party with a different consultant doing it then do what you're comfortable with.

Oct 8, 2009
  5. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

jsut an open house. with ts and pc with a different consiltant and she lives on the farm next to us too.

Oct 8, 2009
Have something to add?