• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Truth About PC Products: A Host's Experience - ChefSuccess

From the Fall Catalog:Total % of Products under $10 (95 items) 27%Total % of Products under $20 (237 items) 67%Total % of Products under $30 (281 items) 79%Items between $.75 & $10 95 27%Items between $10.01 & $20 142 40%Items between $20.01 & $30 44 12%Items between $30.01 & $50 39 11%Items over $50.01 35 10%Total # of Products 355 100.00%
chefcharity
I did a show the other day and her mom could not attend (sounds like I'm lucky there) but before anyone else arrives the host tells me her mom's view on PC. That she can find every item in the catalog somewhere else and for less money.
(kinda glad mom was busy this day!)

I just looked at her and said she is probably right. - the look on her face was great! - I told her people love to copy what PC comes out with but their quality is most likely not up to par and I bet they don't carry a warranty.

So, thank you chefsuccess! Because I am pretty sure I have seen arguements for PC on here before and did not come up with this answer on my own!

Oh, the show was over $700 so the host and her friends DID NOT share the mother's views!

Good for you for such a great response! I'm like Meg Ryan's character in You've Got Mail, I always think of the perfect thing to say after it's all over!

ME TOO!!! that is why I was proud of myself! LOL!

I love your response! I don't know what gets into some people.

Congratulations! If you haven't actually seen and held the real PC product, you have no idea how different it is.

action-smiley-033.gif
Way to go! That was a GREAT response!!! :D

Great response, I have had the same problem - people telling me that they think PC is expensive and that they can find the stuff cheaper at other places...

My Host I just closed said she had heard that too from the same people who pay $20 for a candle that may burn a total of 10 hours or MK or Home Interiors or Jewelry parties! Now come on! I can think of a lot of things in our catalog that would last a lot longer than candles! I told her they may be able to find the item but not the quality and the guarantee like PC has. Personally the only other "vice" I have is Arbonne and I buy the makeup, shampoo, and conditioner but nothing else... I don't do the "Spa Nights" or Shows! Go on PC website, then CC, then Products & Recipes. Go nearly to the bottom of the page. There is price lists we can print alphabetically (keep one of these in my binder) and by price! I was amazed at the number of items that were $20 and under! One whole page and part of another were under $20!

pcchefjane said:
My Host I just closed said she had heard that too from the same people who pay $20 for a candle that may burn a total of 10 hours or MK or Home Interiors or Jewelry parties! Now come on! I can think of a lot of things in our catalog that would last a lot longer than candles! I told her they may be able to find the item but not the quality and the guarantee like PC has. Personally the only other "vice" I have is Arbonne and I buy the makeup, shampoo, and conditioner but nothing else... I don't do the "Spa Nights" or Shows! Go on PC website, then CC, then Products & Recipes. Go nearly to the bottom of the page. There is price lists we can print alphabetically (keep one of these in my binder) and by price! I was amazed at the number of items that were $20 and under! One whole page and part of another were under $20!
That's a good idea! I knew that about 65-70% of our catalog was under $20 or $25, but having a VISUAL is nice too.From the Spring Catalog (haven't seen the Fall version- but not much changed):Total % of Products under $10 (95 items) 27%
Total % of Products under $20 (237 items) 67%
Total % of Products under $30 (281 items) 79%Items between $.75 & $10 95 27%
Items between $10.01 & $20 142 40%
Items between $20.01 & $30 44 12%
Items between $30.01 & $50 39 11%
Items over $50.01 35 10%Total # of Products 355 100.00%

1. How can I use "My Host's Mom Says:" to increase my sales?

One great way to use "My Host's Mom Says:" to boost sales is by showcasing testimonials from satisfied customers. Share their positive experiences with the products and how it has made their lives easier. This will help build trust with potential customers and encourage them to make a purchase.

2. Can I personalize "My Host's Mom Says:" to fit my own business?

Yes, absolutely! "My Host's Mom Says:" is a versatile tool that can be customized to suit your own business needs. You can add your own personal touch and make it unique to your brand. This will make it more relatable and engaging for your audience.

3. How can I incorporate "My Host's Mom Says:" into my social media strategy?

You can use "My Host's Mom Says:" as a way to create social media content that highlights the benefits and features of your products. Share customer testimonials and reviews on your social media platforms to attract potential customers and generate interest in your products.

4. Can I use "My Host's Mom Says:" in my email marketing campaigns?

Absolutely! "My Host's Mom Says:" can be a powerful tool in email marketing. Incorporate customer testimonials and reviews in your email campaigns to showcase the effectiveness of your products and encourage subscribers to make a purchase.

5. How can I encourage my host to gather "My Host's Mom Says:" testimonials?

You can incentivize your host to gather "My Host's Mom Says:" testimonials by offering discounts or free products for every testimonial they collect. You can also make it a fun competition among hosts to see who can gather the most testimonials, with a prize for the winner. This will motivate hosts to actively gather testimonials and help boost your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ivykeep