• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Find Hosts? Learn How to Generate Leads and Get Bookings!

C
ChefSarah
Thats right.
All of them.

I have nothing, and because I am new, I have called all the leads I have and no one wants to host.

I am going to drop off flyers door to door today in my neighborhood, and hopefully get something.

Anyone have suggestions?

Maybe they just aren't aware of how much fun and how much free they can get by having one of our shows. Think about having a Holiday Open house at your home. Invite everyone plus those hosts who cancelled. You could even do a Mystery Host show where there's a drawing for the host benefits!
Plus don't hesitate to contact your director for other ideas and help.
Good luck-
DebPc

Sara, I am sooo glad you saw the listing for someone wanting a party! :cool:
One thing, always carry catalogs with you. Nancy's Art Work has a neat sticker that says something like: Look inside, if you like what you see, get me 5 orders and get something free. They are cute, but you could do something like that, too.
Or make your own sticker on that says "Free cookbook with any order" since every order gets a Season's Best this month.
Do you have a free weekly newspaper in town? Be sure to advertise your open house. Or put an ad in saying you are a new Independent Kitchen Consultant for Pampered Chef, and you would like to help people solve their dinner problems, holiday gift problems, whatever sounds good. Offer a free gift worth $???? for the first 3 people who contact you. They get their gift (your choice, ordered on their host order with discount) when they close the party.
Good luck. And keep checking out this site. There have been a lot of WONDERFUL ideas here.

Sarah,

I had a similar thing happen to me for my November shows. I was pretty depressed because I was planning on those shows to find new hosts. See if there are some Holiday Bazaars or fairs in your area and buy a booth. You can usually find them at Churches, Community Centers and School. Check your local classifieds. They are listed after the Garage Sales in our paper. Even if the Fair is this week see if you can still get in. You are bound to find people at the fair who want to buy stuff and book a party. I am planning on running a couple specials at the fairs I am going to.

First, I have a drawing box for $20 of free Pampered Chef items of their choice. Have them fill out the regular comment cards. This will provide you with a bunch of people to call on.

Secondly, they can win the $20 Shopping Spree if they book a party at the fair. I made a time limit. They need to book it by Dec 8th. Once that is filled I will move on to the next dates.

Thirdly, I am donating 10% to the organization who is having the fair. All of mine are nonprofits, so I can treat this as a Pampered Chef fundraiser. I am hoping by doing so I will increase the sales at the fair. And since I have no money of my own to give this year it is a way for me to get into the Spirit of Giving.

I have a couple of those plastic standing frames, you can get them at office supply stores. In each I have one of the specials I am running. Let me know if you want to see the flyers. Email me off list and I will send them to you.

Good luck and keep your head high!!

Let us know how it goes!

This happened to me too!!ALL but one of my March hosts cancelled! AND March is my last superstarter month and I have $500 in my reserve bank. I was in a panic. I called my director and looked over this website. I decided to have a Mystery Host Kitchen Show because all of my friends and family have already hosted shows for me. I sent invitations to EVERYONE whos address i had. I just sent the invites out this week and already have 10 RSVPs and another catalog show booked! Everyone is so excited. I am hoping that between the three shows i have in March I will make my bonuses!

I'll keep you all updated!

Amber :p

I had this happen to me last month! I had 5 shows booked and 4 of them cancelled. I decided to start this month out with an open house. I did a mystery host drawing for all of the sales. It really helped me out. I only had 10 people show up but, I had 7 orders totaling $650 and one march show, two in April and a Pampered Bride show this spring! It really got me motivated for the remainder of the month.

Mystery Host?How does a mystery host show work?

1. What are the best ways to generate leads for hosting?

There are several effective ways to generate leads for hosting. Some popular methods include networking and word of mouth, social media marketing, attending local events or fairs, utilizing online classifieds or directories, and creating targeted ads. It's important to tailor your approach based on your target audience and to consistently track and analyze your results to determine the most successful strategies.

2. How can I stand out and get bookings when I have no experience or connections?

Starting out can be challenging, but there are a few things you can do to make yourself more appealing to potential hosts. First, make sure you have a well-designed and professional-looking profile or website that showcases your skills and experience. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for your first few bookings to attract attention. Additionally, consider partnering with established hosts or businesses to gain credibility and exposure.

3. Why am I struggling to find hosts even after contacting all my leads?

It's not uncommon for some leads to not convert into bookings, especially if they are not actively seeking a host or if they have already made other arrangements. It's important to continuously expand and diversify your leads list to increase your chances of success. Also, make sure you are effectively communicating the benefits and value of hosting with potential clients to convince them to choose you.

4. Is door-to-door flyer distribution an effective method for finding hosts?

While it can be a cost-effective and personal way to reach potential hosts in your local area, door-to-door flyer distribution may not always yield the best results. People are often wary of unsolicited flyers and may not take the time to read or consider them. It's important to have a clear and attention-grabbing message on your flyers to make them more effective. Additionally, consider combining this method with other lead generation strategies for better results.

5. Do you have any other suggestions for finding hosts as a new scientist?

Aside from the methods mentioned, you can also consider reaching out to your personal and professional networks for referrals, attending industry conferences or events to network and make connections, and offering to speak or present at relevant events or organizations to showcase your expertise and attract potential hosts. It's also important to continuously improve and update your skills and knowledge to stay competitive in the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • ChefAna