• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase My Show Bookings to Attend the National Conference?

In summary, "My Goal? National Conference!!" is an annual event for Pampered Chef consultants to gather, learn, and set goals for their business. It is usually held in July or August and the location changes each year. All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to attend and can expect to learn about various business strategies, product knowledge, and customer service. Registration can be done through a consultant's website and typically includes accommodations, meals, and access to all conference activities. Early bird discounts and payment plans may also be available.
PamperedChef05
I really want to go to National Conference! and I figure in order for me to be able to go I need to do about 4 shows a month! I have 3 in April, but nothing else, I'm really hopping to get more bookings off of these shows. What do I do if I don't? I have flyers up, I'm going to put flyers on cars this week at our local Target. What else can I do? Please help ASAP!!
also any ideas on doing a help whip cancer show?

Make the phone your friend!Hi,

Flyers are great, but the BEST way to get business is to get on the phone to any and all contacts you can! This will help you get more shows on your calendar, and I hope to see you at Conference!

Maria Nielsen
Director, GA

Emily,
Do you need to do 4 shows a month so you can afford Conference?? You should join the Conference Club at the PC website. They will hold money from your commission toward conference. It is a great way to save.

As Maria said, you need to get on the phone. Please will be flattered that you called, not offended. Think of yourself...how often do you see things in magazines or on fliers and not call. Probably not often. If you were to get a call from the magazine or person on the flier, you would probably order.

CALL CALL CALL! Tell them you were thinking about them and the new spring products.

Post your goal of going to conference where you will see it every day. Tell your friends and family as well as guests at shows.

See you at conference!

What is the purpose of "My Goal? National Conference!!"?

The purpose of "My Goal? National Conference!!" is to provide a platform for Pampered Chef consultants to come together, learn from each other, and set goals for their business. It is also a celebration of the previous year's achievements and a chance to get motivated for the upcoming year.

When and where is "My Goal? National Conference!!" held?

The conference is usually held in July or August and the location changes each year. In the past, it has been held in cities like Nashville, Orlando, and Las Vegas.

Who can attend "My Goal? National Conference!!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to attend the conference. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from experienced leaders and for seasoned consultants to network and share their knowledge.

What can I expect to learn at "My Goal? National Conference!!"?

The conference offers a variety of workshops, trainings, and presentations on topics such as business strategies, product knowledge, and customer service. You will also have the opportunity to hear from successful consultants and learn from their experiences.

How can I register for "My Goal? National Conference!!"?

You can register for the conference through your consultant's website. The registration fee typically covers accommodations, meals, and access to all conference activities. Early bird discounts and payment plans are often available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
donnajocooper
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RMR1984