• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek at My Personalized Gift Certificate | Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, Shannon shared the publisher files for her gift certificate project. She asks if anyone can print them out and if so, whether they can send them to her. She also mentioned that she is going to print them on some nice ivory card stock.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Just wanted to share the gift certificate that I worked on last night and today. (Spent way too long on it, but it was a "fun thing" for me to do, and DH is out of town so it's this or watch ace of cakes!).

Let me know if there is anything I should add. I'm wondering if it is totally clear that it is a gift cert for PC?

I don't know how many people use publisher so I'm putting them as jpegs (sorry, they're not very high res), but if anyone wants it I could post the pub files too.

Attachments

• GiftCertCranberry.jpg
    GiftCertCranberry.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,914
  • GiftCertPinkBrown.jpg
    GiftCertPinkBrown.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,171
  • GiftCertGreenBrown.jpg
    GiftCertGreenBrown.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,922
Nice job! :thumbup: I have Pub- would you mind posting that file as well? Thanks so much. Good luck with them.

Last edited:
those are very nice and cute. You did a good job.

So pretty! I love brown and pink! :D

Thank you for posting and taking the time to do this Annabel, I may be able to use these would you be able to post as word doc!! Awesome!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them!! I bought the standard boring ones at Office Depot but to print those on card stock would be cool!

These are good.

Shannon

Here are the publisher files, I'm not sure if I can do word (I guess it might be possible to just copy and past the whole thing into word from publisher?).

I love the brown and pink too! The brown and green match my business cards, and is a bit less feminine, and I thought I'd better do cranberry too, just to be "PC" :)

It's fun to play around with the colours!

You can choose to print them 4 to page when you go to "print preview".

NOTE: There is a page 2 that is just the back of a postcard, I forgot to delete it, so don't print page 2!

I'm going to print them on some nice ivory card stock.

I just noticed when I was going over my drawing slips from my last show that THREE people checked that they were interested in gift certificates!! I have some major follow up to do!!

Attachments

• GiftCertCranberry.pub
    110.5 KB · Views: 675
  • GiftCertPinkBrown.pub
    110 KB · Views: 580
  • GiftCertGreenBrown.pub
    110.5 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
LOVE the pink and brown! This will look so elegant on the ivory.
Very well done.
And time well spent (rather than watching Ace....)

Thanks you Annabel for sharing. These are really nice looking.

Shannon

Those are gorgeous Annabel! :) Very pretty!!!

Thanks ladies, I had fun! And really, I just started with a publisher border thingy and went from there, tried some different layouts and got inspired by my vistaprint business cards (the circles). I'm not very creative, but I can use other peoples ideas!

I did get it to work copying all 3 colour-ways into word, so hopefully this file will be usable.

Attachments

• GiftCert3Colors.doc
    83 KB · Views: 843
Thank you again!

Great Job! Very professional looking!

Those look very nice...I am new around here. I haven't made the plunge into being a consultant yet, but I am really thinking about it seriously. It has been great to see from looking around this site that I am not the only guy who has an interest in PC.

Tell me, when you do a gift certificate like that, how do they work? Do you just collect the money from the purchaser then when it is redeemed you already have the money in your acct?

Very professional looking - thanks for sharing. How and when do you fill in the three areas at the bottom and how long do you give them to use it (expiration date)?

AnnieBee said:
Here are the publisher files, I'm not sure if I can do word (I guess it might be possible to just copy and past the whole thing into word from publisher?).

I love the brown and pink too! The brown and green match my business cards, and is a bit less feminine, and I thought I'd better do cranberry too, just to be "PC" :)

It's fun to play around with the colours!

You can choose to print them 4 to page when you go to "print preview".

NOTE: There is a page 2 that is just the back of a postcard, I forgot to delete it, so don't print page 2!

I'm going to print them on some nice ivory card stock.

I just noticed when I was going over my drawing slips from my last show that THREE people checked that they were interested in gift certificates!! I have some major follow up to do!!

They look awesome. Any chance you can save them in an earlier verison of Publisher? I have Pub 2000 and it can't convert into the newer verison.

The word file is nice, but I really would love it in Publisher. If not, no big deal, but it never hurts to ask.

Thanks a bunch

JerryD said:
Tell me, when you do a gift certificate like that, how do they work? Do you just collect the money from the purchaser then when it is redeemed you already have the money in your acct?

I believe so. That's how I would do it, anyway. However, I'm worried that people might not feel secure in handing me over money for an unofficial gift certificate. Anyone tried it yet? I am assuming only cash or check can be accepted for them, right?

Nice work! I love them!

This is great -- thanks!!To answer the question about how to use a non-official gift certificate, I use mine to give as gifts, as prizes or incentives. I don't "sell" them.

Those are AWESOME and so professional! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Question - I think these are really neat looking and I'll probably copy, but I was wondering, other than giving these away as a prize, would you "sell" these to someone that wants to give them to someone else?? Honestly, I don't like to push gift certificates too much simply because I truly do hate for people to have to pay the higher shipping when they redeem them on-line. Does anyone have any other thoughts/suggestions??

I mention at my shows that I offer gift certificates, and have had probably 5 or 6 people check on their DPDS that they might be interested in GC's. I have been terrible at following up, but last night I called and talked to a lady from one of them who wants to buy 3 for wedding shower gifts. She's going to get back to me about how much she wants them to be for. She seemed pretty happy that I called, and I think she will purchase them, she said she usually does GC's for shower gifts, and her sister just loves PC. Pretty cool!

Mine say "call or email to redeem", so I can put the order on a show to save the S&H if they want to, or they can choose to direct ship. I figure I will total the amount of the order, and then deduct the amount of the GC to get their payment amount. If you get a GC to a different on-line store, you would still have to pay shipping and tax, so why not here...

I printed mine out on some nice "linen" look ivory thick paper, and I think think they came out really nicely.

Nice job on the gift certificates :)

Annabel! You were a LIFESAVER tonight (actually it's early morning) when I needed to make a gift cert for my SIL (I kept forgetting to do it!) You were my Santa Claus tonight!
Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Great job! Using it for a gift today - thanks so much!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these. I sold several for Christmas gifts at a holiday bazaar a couple of weeks ago. They are beautiful!

Here are the ones I got on here and put for myself. I keep these at my booths, etc. It's in Word 2003 so is pretty easy to change...

Attachments

• Blank amount gift certificate.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 866
Thank you so much for providing your gift certificate template. It's so helpful to not have to re-invent the wheel!
:)

1. What occasions are the personalized gift certificates suitable for?

The personalized gift certificates from Pampered Chef are perfect for any occasion, including birthdays, holidays, weddings, graduations, and more. They can also be used as thank-you gifts or for no reason at all.

2. How do I personalize the gift certificate?

Our gift certificates can be personalized with the recipient's name, a special message, and the amount you would like to give. Simply fill out the information during the checkout process and we will take care of the rest!

3. Can I choose a specific design for the gift certificate?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs to choose from for our personalized gift certificates. Whether you prefer a festive holiday theme or a simple and elegant design, we have options to suit every taste.

4. How will the gift certificate be delivered?

You have the option to have the gift certificate emailed directly to the recipient or to yourself. If you choose to have it emailed to yourself, you can then print it out and give it to the recipient in person.

5. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

Our personalized gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so the recipient can use it whenever they please. However, please note that our regular gift certificates do have an expiration date of one year from the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
C. Schapker
  • bsaxman