• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My "Get Widget" Button Is Gone! :(

In summary, the "Get Widget" button may have been removed or may be missing due to updates, technical issues, or platform settings. It may not be possible to retrieve the button, but you can try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser. Alternatively, you can search for a similar or alternative widget or contact the platform's support team for assistance. It may also be possible to manually add a widget using embed code or a third-party generator, but this may require technical knowledge and may not be allowed by the platform's terms of use.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I don't know why this bugs me, but it does...

I still have hope...they are updating more info then...

I never even had a Widget Button only the info on the top about everything coming the week of Nov 2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Still waiting I can;t wait to see the new format ect on the PWS

I can't wait either! A few more days and we'll see! I'm super excited :) :)

Chefgirl2 said:
I don't know why this bugs me, but it does...

I still have hope...they are updating more info then...

LOL - You crack me up....:D It was bugging the heck out of you while it was there wondering what it was, not it's bugging you that it's gone! *tteeeehheeeheeee*

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration. It can be frustrating when information is not readily available or constantly changing. But I'm glad to hear that you still have hope and are staying positive. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that we are constantly updating our resources and information to provide the best possible experience for our customers. Thank you for your patience and continued support!

What happened to the "Get Widget" button?

The "Get Widget" button may have been removed due to updates or changes made to the platform. It is also possible that there is a technical issue causing the button to disappear.

How can I retrieve the "Get Widget" button?

If the button was removed due to updates or changes, it may not be possible to retrieve it. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if the button reappears.

Is there an alternative way to get a widget?

Yes, you may be able to find a similar or alternative widget by searching for it on the platform or through a third-party provider. You can also reach out to the platform's support team for assistance.

Why can't I see the "Get Widget" button on other profiles?

The "Get Widget" button may only be available on certain profiles or pages, depending on the platform's settings or the user's account permissions.

Can I add a widget without using the "Get Widget" button?

It is possible to add a widget manually by using the widget's embed code or by using a third-party widget generator. However, this may require some technical knowledge and may not be allowed by the platform's terms of use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeannaK1022
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Maya Bamer