• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Fundraiser- I Need the Right Wording

In summary, Tasha is doing an on-line fundraiser for her friend who is undergoing a bone-marrow transplant as we speak. His web-site is the go-to place for information on his progress and to send him E-mails, etc. Another friend of Tasha's is a pastor and has a radio show here in Chicago, and he is interviewing her friend's wife today. Since she can not mention Pampered Chef on the air, she will say there is a fundraiser going on now and she will give the central web-site address for information.
mrssyvo
I am doing an on-line fundraiser for my friend who is undergoing a bone-marrow transplant as we speak. I have permission from Home Office to link my web-site to his web-site. His web-site is the go to place for information on his progress, and to send him E-mails, etc. It is the central location that everyone will go to for updates. Also, another friend of mine is a pastor and has a radio show here in Chicago, and he is interviewing my friend's wife today. That program will not air for 2 weeks. Since she can not mention Pampered Chef on the air, she will say there is a fundraiser going on now, and she will give the central web-site address for information, where my link will be. Here is where I need help. I can not figure out what to put on the his web-site with the link, regarding the fundraiser. I will be donating ALL of my commision, so that the family will receive 32% (if over $600) of total sales. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. Also, there was a HUGE article in our local paper today about my friend and his family, and their battle right now, and the fundraiser was mentioned there. Since it is a local paper, I did not break any rules.

Here are my thoughts:

Get great kitchen products that will last a long time while helping x. Shop for the privacy of your own home and x will get up to 32% of the sales. Please share the fundraiser information with friends and family so that we can help x in his time in need. Thank you.

Tasha, that is great- thank you.

You also might ask x if he has a favorite product or a wish list of products and to include that info also.

Something like x is always pulling out y and using it when he makes his famous ...

Want to pamper x? Why not get him some great pampered chef products to make cooking easier for him. Here are a few that he has his eyes on...

First of all, I would like to commend you for your efforts in supporting your friend and his family during this difficult time. Your dedication and willingness to donate your commission for the fundraiser is truly admirable.In terms of what to put on the central web-site with the link, I suggest creating a banner or graphic that clearly states the fundraiser and includes the date and time frame of the event. You can also include a brief description of your friend's situation and how the fundraiser will benefit them.Additionally, you can create a separate page on the web-site specifically for the fundraiser, where you can list the available products and their prices. You can also mention that all proceeds from these sales will go towards your friend's family. This will make it easier for people to navigate and make purchases.Lastly, I would also recommend reaching out to your team and fellow consultants to spread the word about the fundraiser. They can also share the link on their social media platforms or with their customers to increase awareness and participation.I hope these suggestions are helpful. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Together, we can make a difference for your friend and his family.Best regards,

1. How do I word my fundraiser invitation?

When wording your fundraiser invitation, it's important to include the following information: the purpose of the fundraiser, the date and time of the event, the location, any special guests or activities, and a call to action for attendees to support the cause. You can also include a brief description of the organization or cause you are fundraising for to give potential attendees a better understanding of the event. Be sure to keep the wording concise and easy to understand.

2. What are some examples of effective fundraiser wording?

Here are a few examples of effective fundraiser wording: "Join us for a night of fun and fundraising for XYZ organization!" or "You're invited to a special event supporting ABC cause. Help us make a difference in our community!" You can also include a catchy slogan or tagline to make your fundraiser stand out.

3. How can I make my fundraiser wording more appealing?

To make your fundraiser wording more appealing, try to incorporate emotional appeals and storytelling. Share personal anecdotes or statistics that will resonate with potential attendees and make them more likely to support the cause. You can also use positive and uplifting language to create a sense of excitement and motivation for the event.

4. Is there a specific tone or style I should use in my fundraiser wording?

The tone and style of your fundraiser wording should align with the tone and branding of the organization or cause you are fundraising for. If it's a formal event, use a formal tone and language. If it's a more casual event, you can be more creative and relaxed with your wording. Ultimately, the tone should be genuine and authentic to your cause.

5. Can I include a donation request in my fundraiser wording?

Yes, you can definitely include a donation request in your fundraiser wording. In fact, it's important to clearly state how attendees can support the cause, whether it's through purchasing tickets, making a donation, or participating in a silent auction. Make sure to provide clear instructions and thank attendees for their generosity and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
speedychef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • HockeyLover
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies