• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friennd in Az Said She Will Have a Book Party!! She Did Pampered Chef for

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef book party, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. You will receive all the necessary information and materials for a successful party. The benefits of hosting a party include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun experience with loved ones. To invite friends, you can use personal invitations or ask your consultant for additional materials. A typical party involves a demonstration, product testing and purchasing, and games and activities. Even if your friend in Arizona hosts the party, you can still earn host rewards as long as your name is mentioned during their order. Your consultant can provide more details on how to earn rewards.
Mackailey
My friennd in AZ said she will have a book party!! She did pc for almost 3yrs and her director quit so she quit. said she needs stones asap and wants a book party!! Cool 3 now lined up and don't even have my kit yet!! :p

It always makes the day a little brighter when you get a show booked doesn't it? Congrats! :)

Congrats. That was easy. :)

Does the kit come with a planner or calendar? I bought a day planner for this but wasnt sure if the kit actually had one in it already. I saw that one of the sites that sell pampered chef business products a duffle bag like deal on wheels.. Is that something possibly worth looking into? How do you cart around all the STUFF... :eek:

Angie

possible recruitMackailey~

I'm thinking your friend in AZ would be a great addition to your team!!

The kit should come with the planner, it did when I started. I carry my stuff in the crate and a nlyon PC bag. That way I can put the dirty dishes in the crate and the rest of the stuff in my big nlyon mesh bag. I used to carry a ruber maid contain, but found I carryed too much.
:)

So that big blue nylon bag on wheels might be a good business decision then. I was wondering about that.. Big cardboard boxes to parties.. That would look professional.. ROFL :rolleyes:

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef book party?

To host a Pampered Chef book party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef book party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef book party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

3. How do I invite my friends to the book party?

The best way to invite your friends to the book party is through personal invitations, whether it be through text, email, or social media. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for additional invitation materials.

4. What happens at a Pampered Chef book party?

A Pampered Chef book party typically involves a demonstration of Pampered Chef products and recipes by your consultant, as well as the opportunity for guests to try and purchase products. You and your guests can also participate in fun games and activities.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if my friend in Arizona is hosting the party?

Yes, as long as your friend in Arizona mentions your name as the host when placing their order, you can still earn host rewards for the party. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information and details on how to earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
quimbychic
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • SherryLynn