1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings My friennd in AZ said she will have a book party!! She did pc for

1. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

My friennd in AZ said she will have a book party!! She did pc for almost 3yrs and her director quit so she quit. said she needs stones asap and wants a book party!! Cool 3 now lined up and don't even have my kit yet!! :p

Jul 8, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

It always makes the day a little brighter when you get a show booked doesn't it? Congrats! :)

Jul 8, 2005
  3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Congrats. That was easy. :)

Jul 8, 2005
  4. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

Does the kit come with a planner or calendar? I bought a day planner for this but wasnt sure if the kit actually had one in it already. I saw that one of the sites that sell pampered chef business products a duffle bag like deal on wheels.. Is that something possibly worth looking into? How do you cart around all the STUFF... :eek:

Angie

Jul 8, 2005
  5. kitchen queen

kitchen queen Member

possible recruit

Mackailey~

I'm thinking your friend in AZ would be a great addition to your team!!

6. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

The kit should come with the planner, it did when I started. I carry my stuff in the crate and a nlyon PC bag. That way I can put the dirty dishes in the crate and the rest of the stuff in my big nlyon mesh bag. I used to carry a ruber maid contain, but found I carryed too much.
    :)

Jul 8, 2005
  7. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

So that big blue nylon bag on wheels might be a good business decision then. I was wondering about that.. Big cardboard boxes to parties.. That would look professional.. ROFL :rolleyes:

Jul 8, 2005
Have something to add?