• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My French Fry Cutter Broke Using First Time!

In summary, if your French fry cutter breaks, there are several possible reasons such as a defect, improper use, or using it on hard or large foods. You may be able to get a refund or replacement depending on the store or manufacturer's policy. To prevent future breaks, follow the instructions, avoid using it on hard or large foods, handle it with care, and consider investing in a higher quality cutter. If it does break, contact the manufacturer for repair options. Additionally, regularly cleaning and storing the cutter properly can help prevent damage.
sassypip
Silver Member
UGh. I do not want to be negative but I was so excited to get this. It arrived today and I decided to try it for dinner. After the 4th potato one of the metal pieces bent up. :(

I will be getting another one in my free for all package. Can I return this one? I just used regular potatoes. They were smaller too. The fries are a nice size. I sprayed them with the kitchen spritzer and sprinkled italian seasoning on them. House smells so good right now!!

I hope this was just a fluke. THis was my most looked forward to product!!

Someone on Chef Success said theirs broke too. I hope it's not a trend! :(

was just over there looking to see if anyone said anything. I will have to look better. Yikes. Ihope this is not another veggie slicer. :(

Oh goodness this does not sound good. This is a long awaited product by many.

Call HO and tell them. They'll send another right away even if they want the other one back. My brownie pan has scratches on it - shiny metal showing through. They're sending the new one in 24-48 hours, not waiting for the defective one. They do this for consultants so that we have our items back right away for demo.

I will call them. Thanks!!

1. Why did my French fry cutter break the first time I used it?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be due to a defect in the product, improper use or handling, or using the cutter on foods that are too hard or large. It is best to contact the manufacturer for further assistance or consider getting a replacement.

2. Can I get a refund or replacement for my broken French fry cutter?

It depends on the store or manufacturer's return policy. Some may offer refunds or replacements for defective products, while others may not. It is best to check with the retailer or manufacturer for their specific policy.

3. How can I prevent my French fry cutter from breaking in the future?

Make sure to carefully read and follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer. Avoid using the cutter on foods that are too hard or large, and handle it with care. It may also be helpful to invest in a higher quality or more durable French fry cutter.

4. Is it possible to repair a broken French fry cutter?

It depends on the extent of the damage and the availability of replacement parts. Some manufacturers may offer repair services or sell replacement parts for their products. It is best to contact the manufacturer for more information.

5. Are there any other tips for using a French fry cutter to prevent it from breaking?

Aside from following the instructions and avoiding using it on hard or large foods, it may also be helpful to clean and dry the cutter thoroughly after each use. This can help prevent rust or buildup that could potentially damage the cutter. It is also important to store the cutter in a safe and secure place to prevent any accidents or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom