• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop - October 23

In summary, the first Freezer Dinners Done Workshop was a success. One participant enjoyed the experience and is looking forward to the next workshop. The cost of the workshop is reasonable, and the recipes are easy to follow.
raebates
Staff member
I've got my first Freezer Dinners Done Workshop scheduled for October 23. I'm marketing it to our local Chamber of Commerce (of which I'm a member) and my local networking group. These are busy business people, so I feel like it's my target market for this. I'll let you know how it goes. I've attached my flyer. I'm happy for any input.

Attachments

• Freezer Dinners Done Flyer.jpg
    Freezer Dinners Done Flyer.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,797
Nice flyer!

Thanks, DebPC!The sad thing is the 5 people who were most interested have all let me know that this date is impossible for them. :grumpy: Though, they all said to let them know about the next one, because they're still interested. I did have one person contact me and ask if two could sign up sharing the pre-order. She said it sounded kind of pricey. I told her no, and explained that the per-serving price was reasonable. I also pointed out that she'd have some leftover oils and seasonings. She's thinking about it. So, for now I'm a little disappointed at the response but not discouraged. I figure like just about anything else it might take a while for this to catch on.

Since I have been very busy with my day job I have not checked out all the training on these at the PC website. Rae, are the meals you are preparing on the website with step by step details?

Yes. All of the resources needed are there.

I held my first Freezer Meal Workshop in September and an doing my second one in a couple weeks. I had a huge response for my first one! It went well - several hiccups since it was my first one - but made me very excited to do another! I'm much more prepared for my second one! The materials from Home Office are awesome! I think it's a good deal for the money - but it's something you have to convince people of. They just see the initial cost. I would have no problem letting 2 people attend and split the cost (and meals) if they wanted. I understand their hesitation and would rather have them give it a try! They will love it and won't be so hesitant to attend your next workshop! Best of luck! Can't wait to hear what more consultants say about these workshops!

I have one person coming next Thursday, but she's really excited. She'll be a good person to practice on, and she's bound to win the drawing. ;) I decided to run some dates by my that-date-doesn't-work people. I'm planning to market the next one as a way to get ready for the holidays.

My calendar is already so full of personal/family stuff, I dont know when I could do one, but I will tell you as someone who did the recipes for myself...it was great!!! I loved having so many meals in my freezer and they tasted really good! My family liked them alot. But with our schedule, most things have us busy during the dinner hours. This allowed me to pull something out and have very tasty meals each night. I desperately need to do it again because last week, we ate out too much since I had limited quick options at home. So as a CONSUMER of the workshop concept....it is aweseome, Now to facilitate a few and make money.

Freezer Dinners First Setup.jpg Freezer Dinners Ruth & Simon.jpg Freezer Dinners First Setup.jpg Freezer Dinners Ruth & Simon.jpg Freezer Dinners Done Holiday Flyer.jpg Did my first Freezer Dinners Done Workshop last night. Had only 1 participant, but she brought her Italian exchange student, Simon. They had fun. They were excited about the food. I used PC's menu 1. They planned to not even freeze the sloppy Joes, planning to make that tonight.It was great having only one, because it gave me the opportunity to feel things out. Ruth is a networking partner, so I knew she'd give me honest feedback. She is hoping to sign up for the next workshop if it works in her schedule.Here are a few things I learned. 1) Read through the recipes carefully. The listed products aren't always the only things needed. For instance, for the stir-fry I should have had a small whisk or mini-whipper. For the "Baked" Veggie Rotini a bowl to drain the mushrooms and tomatoes into (which I did bring along) and a second cutting board onto which to grate the mozzarella were needed. 2) Provide the station instructions for each participant to take home. This way they can prepare the same things in the future for their families. (Since there was only 1 participant, I let her take the instructions home.) 3) Include a catalog for each participant to take home along with the wish list/survey and other information.I used small bags at each station for waste, but I'll be investing in small trash cans for each one for next time. (I won't be investing much. I can buy them at The Dollar Store for $1 each.)All in all, it was a great evening, and I'm looking forward to the next one, which I've set for November 18. I'm marketing it as a way to get ready for the holidays--"Focus on the holidays; don't worry about the everydays." (Thanks, Lori Davis Stombaugh, for the great tag line!)I've attached some photos. The first is the setup. The second is my participant working on one of the recipes. The third is my flyer for the next one.ETA: I'm not sure why two of the photos double-posted, but you get the idea.

I have my first workshop in two weeks! I'm very nervous!!!

Be sure to let us know how it goes. My next one is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov 18. I've tripled the attendance. (That sounds really impressive until you realize that I've gone from 1 to 3 participants. LOL!)

What is the Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop?

The Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop is a cooking demonstration and workshop that teaches participants how to prepare and freeze a variety of meals in advance for quick and convenient dinners.

When and where is the Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop taking place?

The workshop will take place on October 23 at various locations throughout the country. You can check the Pampered Chef website for the specific location nearest you.

How much does it cost to attend the Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop?

The cost of the workshop varies depending on the location and the specific menu being prepared. Please check the Pampered Chef website for the exact cost of the workshop near you.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or supplies to the Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop?

No, all ingredients and supplies will be provided for you at the workshop. However, if you would like to purchase any of the tools or products used during the workshop, they will be available for purchase.

What types of meals will be prepared at the Fast & Easy Freezer Dinners Workshop?

The menu for the workshop will vary, but you can expect to learn how to prepare a variety of meals such as casseroles, soups, and stir-fries that can be easily frozen and reheated for quick and easy dinners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies