• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Vendor Booth I'm the Only Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, Weslaco PC Consultant Rachel Bunton recommends a variety of items for the Christmas bazaar, including batter bowl mixes, holiday stack bowls, and mini receipts. She suggests getting the emphasis off of serving food and putting it on selling to the attendees. She also recommends following up with attendees after the event to get their contact information for future business.
higoobs
Gold Member
Okay I have been looking at the wonderful ideas and pics for the booths and they are just amazing. I will be the only PC Consultant there (no repeats)

I want to hear the voice of reason and experience on what to carry, and dos and donts at the bazaar. i also have inventory from the outlet, freebies, and 60 off items that I bought when I hosted so I don't mind taking what I have to sell. Should i display my cool and serve tray with fruits and dip??
:cheerleader:

Weslaco? I just met a really cool consultant from there at the Upper Level Academy! :D

Check out the "Booths Build Business" audio in the Online Training Center, it has lots of great information.

How exciting, your first vendor booth! What kind of event is it? I could give better advice if I knew that. Something about the holidays would be different than a health fair, for instance.

First off, have fun & smile :D

Make sure you have the Oct, Nov & Dec host/guest specials printed out for reference. The Nov special is GREAT this year for bookings.

You will probably get questions about replacement parts. I used to take the form but PC changed it, so it has to be done via consultant in the P3 software. If you can take a laptop you can look it up for them. Otherwise get tehir contact info so you can follow-up.

Personally I do not give away catalogs at fairs. Too expensive for my situation as a hobby consultant. I give away old catalogs or recipe cards or my business card. But rather than give stuff out, you want to get their contact info for follow-up business. Your call, though, since the catalog is our best marketing tool.

I agree, don't put out fruit & dip. You'll either run out and need to clean/hide the tray; or need to keep it looking fresh. Your goal at the booth is sales & bookings, not playing hostess.

Come back and tell us how it goes!

This event is a Christmas Bazaar any ideas on christmas vendor booths are welcomed!

Rachel Bunton?

Have some batter bowl mixes made up with colorful bows. I would discourage you from having food, save something simple as a nibble all made-up. You might also do some of the holiday stack bowl things.

All this is under a holidays tab on Ccorner. Good luck!

Get emphasis OFF of serving them food, and ON TO them. Find out their needs. TAKE INFO from anyone and everyone. FOLLOW UP - this is where you can make big bucks and future business, or have simply wasted your time and any money spent.

I'd aim you away from cash & carry - you bring bins full of stuff, sell 10% and lug 90% of it back home. And you never have what their request is. "Do you have any of that dill mix? Do you have those corn holder things? Do you have one of those plastic pitchers with the fan blades in it?" The classic... "no, I dont want to pay to ship it, I'd just take it if you have it here. "

Last tip - have a mini receipt ready for folks, particularly if you don't have the NCR receipts.

Last edited:

What types of products can I display at my first vendor booth as the only Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have a wide variety of products to choose from for your vendor booth. Some popular options include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also showcase products from themed collections, such as outdoor grilling or holiday baking.

How should I set up my booth to attract customers?

The key to a successful vendor booth is to make it eye-catching and inviting. Consider using bright colors and setting up a demonstration area where you can showcase the products in action. You can also display product samples for customers to try and offer special deals or promotions to entice them to make a purchase.

What should I wear to my first vendor booth?

It's important to look professional and put-together while representing Pampered Chef at your vendor booth. Consider wearing a branded apron or shirt, along with comfortable and practical shoes. Make sure to also have a name tag with your name and the Pampered Chef logo to help customers easily identify you.

How can I effectively promote Pampered Chef at my vendor booth?

There are many ways to promote Pampered Chef at your vendor booth. You can offer cooking demonstrations, hand out product catalogs and business cards, and share your own personal experiences with the products. You can also encourage customers to join your email list or social media pages for updates and promotions.

What are some tips for interacting with potential customers at my vendor booth?

Be friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about the products you are showcasing. Engage with customers by asking them about their cooking and kitchen needs, and be prepared to offer suggestions and solutions. Also, don't forget to follow up with potential customers after the event to thank them for stopping by and offer any additional information or assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies