• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Vendor Blender with Tastefully Simple, Miche Bags, Partylite, and More!

In summary, a great idea from a past host has led to the organizing of a vendor blender for the first time. A past host provided half a dozen vendor names to the new organizer. Only the chocolate lady could not make it. The organizer contacted a past host who is the "party queen" and got six more names. After deciding that they needed jewelry too, they contacted a friend in the business and now have: tastefullysimple.com, michebags.com, partylite.com, latisia.com, davidoereck.com, and beautycontroltemplates.com. Only the jewelry lady sells candles, so her husband is staffing that table. The organizer is trying to
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Thanks to a great idea from a past host, I am organizing my first vendor blender. I contacted a past host who is the "party queen" and got half a dozen names from her. Only the chocolate lady couldn't make it. So after deciding we needed jewelry too and contacting a friend in the business we now have:

Tastefully Simple
Miche Bags
Partylite
Latisia jewelry
David Oreck Candles
Beauti Control

(The jewelry lady also sells the candles so her husband is staffing that table, the Partylite lady also sells Miche and the Miche consultant is her downline.)

I have one spot left and was going to invite one of two direct sellers I know in the area. One sells Tupperware, and the other sells whatever Home Interiors turned into.

Which one conflicts the least with the vendors present? I feel bad that I already have two candle people but they kinda knew this going in.

Or should I just get the name of another Dove choclatier or 31 Gifts person? Or would 31 conflict too much with Miche?

As usual I'm overthinking this whole thing ....

Home Interiors!

I think Tuperware and us have too much overlap right now. So, I would not do Tupperware.

Home Interiors or Dove Chocolate...

My only concern is that if Home Interiors (I think they're taste of home or something like that) still sells those jar candles then there are THREE people selling candles at an event with eight vendors. I wasn't thinking of the jewelry people also bringing candles when I invited them.And if it is taste of home or whatever ... don't they have a bit of overlap with us too?

Intrepid_Chef said:
My only concern is that if Home Interiors (I think they're taste of home or something like that) still sells those jar candles then there are THREE people selling candles at an event with eight vendors. I wasn't thinking of the jewelry people also bringing candles when I invited them.

And if it is taste of home or whatever ... don't they have a bit of overlap with us too?

Yeah, now with all the pantry we have there is overlap with TS.

I still say tupperware since they overlap with some of our cooking products. They have at least 1 version of our mfp (maybe a few different versions, not sure) but I think theirs has all kinds of attachments? They have a Rice Cooker now, measuring cups, grater, ice cream scoop, peeler, can opener, cookware, mitts, knives, cookbooks...that's all I can remember. I looked at a Tupperware catalog the other day.

I still think of OUR primary focus as cookware tools (I don't get much interest in the pantry items). But, that is just me.

I am trying to think of some other DS companies.

What about that DS company that sells writing for your walls? I am not familiar with Beauti Control. Are they like Avon or Mary Kay?

uppercase living
discovery toys
31 bags

Signature Homestyles

I'd go with a GOOD 31 bags consultant. They are so incredibly popular that they will help generate a lot of interest in attending by those you invite!

I second Discovery Toys, or Usborne Books as an idea. Dove Chocolates is a good idea, too.

If you can find a Norwex Consultant in your area, I'd say go for that! No overlap with anything else, and very cool to see in action! (Natural Cleaning Products)

Hmm, never heard of that line, Becky. But the Choclatier did mention Discovery and Usborne.She also mentioned Pure Romance but I think that would offend the host. She's a nice Baptist church lady.The 31 consultant does live in a town to the north and is in the same county, so that's who I'm leaning toward. Either that or Discovery or Usborne. It's just that the two I mentioned are local. If it was a bigger fair I think there'd be room for them, but we shouldn't have too much overlap with a fair this small.Yes, Beauti Control is like Mary Kay ... mostly spa products. But not too much overlap with Avon. Come to think of it, I do know an Avon consultant at work too so this may be easier than I thought. But she's a single mom and works a lot ...Looked it up and Home Interiors is Celebrating Home now ...
http://www.celebratinghomecatalogbytonyagiesbers.com/

I second Uppercase Living if you can find it. It's pretty neat stuff. Norwex too would be good. Waiting to have the money to buy the floor cleaning system....

I've never heard of those two.

I think I'll ask the Partylite lady what she thinks.

Creative Memories and Signature Homestyles are 2 I can think of that are popular up here....

On the base in Okinawa, we had some regulars who weren't with a company at our booth events. Here's some "out of the box" suggestions:
  • Hair Bows
  • Children's dresses
  • Embroidery
  • Cloth diapers
  • tie-dye t-shirts
  • wood work (custom made signs, pens, etc.)
  • vinyl lettering
  • jewelry - there was a woman who picked up glass off the beach & made it into amazing pieces of jewelry!
  • One girl did personalized envelopes, note pads, etc. with your name and/or business logo. She was pretty popular with the teens and the other vendors like her who took their own idea & started a company

Other companies to consider:
  • Scrapbooking
  • Ardyss (undergarments, but not "toys")

yes....Creative Memories is a scrapbooking company....

Yup! Used to be a fan until Jolie hit the stores. LOL I look back at all my CM stuff now & just laugh. ;)

lt1jane said:
I second Uppercase Living if you can find it. It's pretty neat stuff. Norwex too would be good. Waiting to have the money to buy the floor cleaning system....

I'm having a show next week to get the floor cleaning system! And I NEVER do in home parties!

1. What is "My First Vendor Blender"?

"My First Vendor Blender" is a versatile kitchen tool designed for blending, mixing, and pureeing ingredients for various recipes. It is perfect for making smoothies, sauces, dips, and more.

2. What are the features of "My First Vendor Blender"?

This blender has a powerful motor and stainless steel blades that can easily crush and blend even the toughest ingredients. It also has a large capacity jar, a secure lid with a pouring spout, and various speed settings for different blending needs.

3. Is "My First Vendor Blender" easy to clean?

Yes, the blender is designed with easy cleaning in mind. The jar, lid, and blades are all dishwasher safe, and the blender base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

4. Can I use "My First Vendor Blender" to crush ice?

Yes, this blender is powerful enough to crush ice and create smooth and creamy frozen drinks or desserts.

5. Is "My First Vendor Blender" covered by a warranty?

Yes, "My First Vendor Blender" comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to the warranty information included in the packaging for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
c00p
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies