• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracy's Successful First Show: Celebrating Her Accomplishments!

, in summary, had her first show on Saturday and it was a huge success! She only had 4 people in attendance, but they all enjoyed the show and she loved how her guests interacted with the products. People love Pampered Chef and Tracy is confident about her decision to start hosting shows.
Jacey
So, I had my first show on Saturday. It was at my house and I only had 4 people in attendance. But, I still consider it a huge success!

3 of the 4 booked and the one that didn't said she would book off of one of the others show. Even more importantly, to me...even though the sales weren't high (so far it's at just over $200 but I may get in some more outside orders in the next few days)...is the fact that I LOVED doing it. I had so much fun, everyone said they would never have guessed it was my first show. I also loved how my guests talked and pointed out products through the catalog...interjecting comments like "this is cool", "did you see this? I have to have one of these", and so on.

People LOVE Pampered Chef! So I am feeling soooo good about this decision. I do not have a ton of bookings for September, and none at all for October/November, but that's okay because nothing comes easy.

I know I can do this. I know the products are amazing and I know people see that.

I'll figure out ways to get my calendar filled, but for now, I'm just SO THRILLED that I know I can do this.

OH, and then today I got a call from a friend in LA who is ordering almost $200 worth of products on her own. I will have 2 qualified shows submitted by 9/1...and will easily get my roasting pan!!!!

Tracy, who is SO HAPPY right now!

Way to go!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun, which is what customers will SEE and makes them want to host. That's great and it's so cool how excited and happy you are! Keep that enthusiasm going and you're bound to have a calendar full of shows!

Way to go Tracy! I'm so proud of you!!! Sounds like you did a great job and created a comfortable atmoshere where your guests felt free to ooh & ahhh. :)

I am so nervous about my 1st kitchen show at the end of September... I'm thinking another might book for before then (I'm focusing on catalog shows, but would like to have one or 2 kitchen sales to boost my monthly totals). I think I need to practice in front of my mother and aunt - - was it difficult to prepare AND discuss???? What'd you make?

I'm really excited for you!
Susan :)

Actually, I was really surprised at how easy it was to prepare and discuss at the same time. They'd also shoot questions out at me as I was doing stuff...it just felt really relaxed and easy to me.

I made the Garden Ranch Pizza...the one demo'd on the tape they send you with the kit. I figured that would be the way to go since I could watch it as many times as I needed to prepare. Also, the pizza was delicious, everyone loved it.

I also made ahead of time the Brownie Mocha Dessert (omg, this is soooo good, my son called me a goddess when he had a piece!) and just demo'd the Easy Accent Decorator to finish it off. For snacks for them to eat while I did my presentation I just had some cut up veggies and made one of the cold dips from the Farmer's Market packet...we did the Tomato Herb (very very good).

I didn't need to have the dessert, but since it was at my home and easy to prepare it ahead of time, I figured it didn't hurt to give them something else to see/taste.

I have three Kitchen shows and two Catalog shows set for September. One show for "sometime in the fall" but no set date yet. That's it though! We'll see how September goes for getting me a few more bookings.

Tracy

Hi Tracy,Congratulations on your first show! It sounds like it was a huge success, especially with 3 out of 4 bookings and potential outside orders. That's fantastic! It's also great to hear that you had a lot of fun and your guests were engaged and excited about the products. That's exactly what we want as consultants - happy customers who love our products.I completely agree with you - people absolutely love Pampered Chef! And with your enthusiasm and positive attitude, I have no doubt that you will continue to have successful shows and build a strong business. It's normal to have some gaps in your calendar, but with a little bit of effort and creativity, I'm sure you'll have it filled up in no time.And congratulations on getting those two qualified shows submitted by 9/1! You're well on your way to earning that roasting pan. Keep up the great work and keep sharing your love for Pampered Chef with others. Wishing you all the best on your journey as a consultant!Best,

1. How can I host a successful first show like Tracy?

The key to hosting a successful first show is to plan ahead and promote it well. Be sure to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and let them know about the show. Offer incentives for them to attend, such as discounts or free products. Also, be sure to have a variety of products on display and provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

2. What are some tips for celebrating accomplishments during the show?

One tip is to highlight Tracy's achievements throughout the show. This could include displaying photos or items that represent her accomplishments, having her share her story and journey with the products, and even offering a special discount or gift in honor of her success. Don't forget to also celebrate and recognize the achievements of your other guests as well!

3. How can I make the show more interactive and engaging?

There are many ways to make the show more interactive and engaging. You can have hands-on demonstrations, ask for volunteers to help with certain tasks, have games or quizzes related to the products, and encourage guests to ask questions and share their own experiences. You can also provide samples or allow guests to try out products for themselves.

4. What are some ways to boost sales during the show?

One effective way to boost sales is to offer exclusive show-only deals or discounts. You can also bundle products together and offer them at a discounted price. Don't be afraid to upsell and suggest additional products that may complement what your guests are already purchasing. Creating a sense of urgency, such as offering limited-time deals, can also encourage guests to make a purchase.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for building customer relationships and encouraging future sales. You can send a thank you email or card, offer special discounts or promotions for future purchases, and keep them updated on any new products or promotions. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions to improve future shows and make your guests feel valued and appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
  • Leslie_512