• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! My First Cooking Show: A Success with 20 Guests and $902 in Sales!

In summary, "My First Show - Wow!!!" is a program available to new Pampered Chef consultants that provides tips, resources, and support for a successful first show. To sign up, consultants can access the program through their consultant toolkit and register using their ID and password. The program includes a step-by-step guide, customizable invitation templates, and access to an online consultant community. There is no additional cost to participate as it is included in the consultant toolkit. Even if a consultant has already had their first show, they can still benefit from "My First Show - Wow!!!" for future shows.
newgeorgiagirl
Last Thursday I did my first cooking show. The host said there would be 10-12 people there and I thought Wow! That will be just about right. Well... would you believe 20 showed up! She kept bring out more and more folding chairs. The last ones to arrive sat on her steps.

I got real nervous and my throat dried up. Had a coughing fit. Excused myself and had a chat with myself in the kitchen. (Show was on a card table in her living room). Then went back in and did just fine, they all said!

Between all those ladies in attendance and her outside orders, the show was $902 and change!

WOW!!!

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Awesome! :)

what a great start to your business! congratulations!

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations on a great beginning!!!Were you able to get some bookings to help keep you going? If you didn't get any or didn't get enough ... make sure the host understands the benefits of having her friends book off her show AND hold it within the next 6 months. She might be able to finish putting a couple over the fence for you. :D

Congratulations on a great start!

Fantastic - what a "GRAND" opening! Way to go!!!

Good job girl!!!!

What a perfect thing to do to overcome your nervousness! Great job!

WHOO WHOO!! Congrats and kudos!

What is "My First Show - Wow!!!"?

"My First Show - Wow!!!" is a program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them have a successful first show. It includes tips, resources, and support to make your first show a success.

How do I sign up for "My First Show - Wow!!!"?

You can sign up for "My First Show - Wow!!!" through your consultant toolkit by clicking on the "My First Show - Wow!!!" link. You will need to enter your consultant ID and password to register.

What resources are included in "My First Show - Wow!!!"?

"My First Show - Wow!!!" includes a step-by-step guide for planning and hosting your first show, customizable invitation templates, and access to our online consultant community for support and advice.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Show - Wow!!!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "My First Show - Wow!!!". It is included as part of your consultant toolkit.

Can I still participate in "My First Show - Wow!!!" even if I have already had my first show?

Yes, "My First Show - Wow!!!" is available to all new consultants, even if you have already had your first show. It can still provide valuable tips and resources for your future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • dymplz8