• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Show Go Smoothly? Reflections from a Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, to determine if your first show was a success, review your sales and customer feedback. Factors that contribute to a successful first show include setting clear goals, inviting a good mix of guests, having a well-organized and engaging presentation, and providing excellent customer service. To increase your chances of success, promote your show, offer incentives, and have all necessary supplies ready. If your first show was not successful, ask for feedback and make improvements for future shows. To build on the success of your first show, follow up with guests, continue using successful strategies, and promote your business through social media and word of mouth.
bejams
I had my first show last night and only 4 people came. My host got alot of outside orders though and it was over $300. I got 3 bookings 2 shows and 1 catalog. Yea! I did the Tapas and they loved it. Thanks for all of the encouragement of this board. I made alot of mistakes, but on average I think I did fine.

That's great! Wow, that's a lot of bookings for a small number of people at the show. Congratulations! Way to go!

Congrads!!That was a great first show. Awesome on the bookings. :)

Congratulations!~Great Job! Don't you feel better now that your first show is over? After my first show, I thought WOW! I really can do this! :p Congratulations and good luck on future shows!

Congrats!! I can't wait!! So how long after you got your kit did you have your first show? I think I'm going to have my first one at my home. Probably only 5-6 ppl as well so I hope I do as well as you did!! :p

Angie

Congratulations!Wow, you got a lot of bookings off that show - fantastic!
Don't worry about the mistakes, remember, you're
pampered, not perfect! Also, if you forget what you
were going to say, just remember, no one else there
knew what you were going to say next so improvise!

Barb

CONGRATS on your first show! VERY EXCITING! You must have done a GREAT job to get all those bookings from such a small show. See...small shows are not always a bad thing.

Don't worry about any mistakes you made. Chances are your guests didn't even notice them. I've heard people on this website and from others that we are pampered chefs not perfect chefs! :p

1. How do I know if my first show was a success?

The best way to determine if your first show was a success is by reviewing your sales and customer feedback. If you reached or exceeded your sales goal and received positive feedback from your guests, then your first show can be considered a success.

2. What factors contribute to a successful first show?

There are several factors that can contribute to a successful first show, including setting clear goals, inviting a good mix of guests, having a well-organized and engaging presentation, and providing excellent customer service.

3. How can I increase my chances of having a successful first show?

To increase your chances of having a successful first show, it's important to promote your show to potential guests, offer incentives for attending, and provide a variety of products for guests to purchase. It's also helpful to practice your presentation and have all necessary supplies and materials ready beforehand.

4. What should I do if my first show was not as successful as I had hoped?

If your first show did not meet your expectations, it's important to reflect on what may have contributed to this outcome. Consider asking for feedback from your guests and host, and use this information to make improvements for future shows. Don't get discouraged and remember that every show is a learning experience.

5. How can I build on the success of my first show for future shows?

To build on the success of your first show, it's important to follow up with your guests and offer incentives for booking future shows. Take note of what worked well during your first show and continue to incorporate those strategies in your future shows. Additionally, continue to promote your business and products through social media and word of mouth to attract new guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Geoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
c00p
  • lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • mommylove_07