• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Earn So Much in Just One Show?

$1600...show but I know that I can do it! It's just a matter of putting in the work! Wow, great job on closing out your show! I'm so excited to see if I can do that. It sounds like it would be really hard to do though.It can be hard, but it is definitely possible. Keep up the good work!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys! Okay, so I have been really trying to get shows this month and have known that one specific girl really wanted to have a show but I could never reach her. Well she finally called me like on June 7th and I told her that I could do her show on June 18th (I really want to earn the fall products!) Well, she thought that was kinda soon so she asked for June 25th. I told her that I couldn't do it that day b/c I already had a kitchen show booked for that day (The only show I have this month!) We confirmed the date and I did the show on Saturday and left her house with $899 in orders. She is getting a LOT of outside orders and now she is up to $1193.19 in guest sales! Can you believe it?

I am in my SSM3 and have did the math so if I can close this month out with $1600 in sales, I will bring home $470 worth of product. (That's also if I can get my 25th show to close by the 30th). That is the SSM3 bonus, I'm picking the stoneware pkg. and get $200 worth of Fall product all FREE! I am so excited! My husband is at work right now trying to get some orders for me so we can get to that level! It's so cute to see him trying for me!

Man, my host hasn't even closed out her show yet and she said she has about 5-7 more orders to collect and one of those might be the $195 Gen II cookware set! I am on cloud nine! Have I mentioned that I am really excited? My cheeks are flushed b/c I am highly anticipating hitting the send button b/c next month is going to be Christmas in July.

Oh, and my host doesn't want to take advantage of the host special this month so I'm also going to get the B-B-Q tools at $40~!! Sorry to keep rambling on I just needed someone to talk to you that LOVES PC as much as me!

Way to go, Kristi! I got excited just reading about your show!!!

$$$$ Cha-ching!!!!! Way To Go!!!!

Thank You!~ I got excited again just reading my post! Haha!! :D

I think we are all salivating at the thought of having a show like that. I would be on cloud 9 too. You should recruit that host!

I am trying to recruit her but she claims she used to be really "SHY". I going to keep working on her! Oh, I forget to mention~I also got 5 bookings from her show! I still can't believe it! :p

Wow way to go! It is so nice great to here someone is doing great in the business you have made it sound so easy and exciting again...thanks for sharing your story I needed that kind of news you have inspired me to get on the phone and get some bookings!

Great!!!!!!!!That is great, I think we are all getting excited from reading your post. I hope I get a show that good.

I'm almost there!My host is closing her show tomorrow night and orders are just pouring in! I can't believe it ! Right now, she is at $1276.19 and still has a couple more orders to collect tomorrow at work and she still has to place her order! If she collects another $25 (which should be no problem) she will have $290 in FREE product! I honestly can't wait to sit down with her and try to figure out what she is going to pick for her free product and her half price items! I will post tomorrow night after we close! Wish me luck on getting to the $1600 level with this ONE show! :p

Couples ShowDoes anyone have any ideas for a couples show,and if so,would you happen to have a flyer? I do not want to do a grill out show at this time.

Here you are! I am pretty sure that these are already on this site but this will make it a lot easier for you to find them! Good Luck! :)

Attachments

• Couples Cookoff.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 562
  • couples show ideas.doc
    28 KB · Views: 592
  • Copy (5) of Couples Night Out.doc
    32 KB · Views: 607
  • Couples Show Ideas 1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 619
I closed my phenomenal show out yesterday at $1547 just $44 shy of what I needed to turn in with 2 shows! I just had a show this am and I left with $552 in sales and my husband told me after a show over $1500 any show will be a disappointment! I'm not disappointed! I mean, yeah it would be nice to turn in another $1500 show to make the $3000 mark but I am very happy with turning in a little over $2000 this month and to top it off I earned all of my stuff so I'll be getting $470 worth of stuff in the next few months! Thanks for listening!! :)

Congrats!!!! :D Those big shows are so nice. 2hrs of work and taking home $300!! You go girl!!!!

Wow, that is awesome! So how much in free product did your host end up with? Are you going to do anything extra for her since she had such a good show? I think I would be bowing at her feet so she would host another show for me in the future. LOL just kidding Wouldn't it be nice if all of our hosts did that well? Way to go!

Kristi,

I would be recruiting her!!! Way to go, Good job! :D

janel kelly said:
Wow, that is awesome! So how much in free product did your host end up with? Are you going to do anything extra for her since she had such a good show? I think I would be bowing at her feet so she would host another show for me in the future. LOL just kidding Wouldn't it be nice if all of our hosts did that well? Way to go!

She ended up getting 4 h/p items, 30% off and $340 in free product! She took advantage of the Gen II cookware set and still got $145 in free product left! I got her to book the show b/c a. I knew she wanted one & b.I offered her the price of the day. She had her show on the 18th and she picked the food chopper so I ended up paying $1.95 after her 30% discount! She was the only person who took me up on having a show with that promo. I would say it was definitely worth the $1.95, wouldn't you? :p She is extremely happy and so am I b/c I'm $40 away from my goal and I had a show yesterday that put me over turning in $2000 this month! Not too bad!! :D

What is "My First Show This Month!"?

"My First Show This Month!" is a special incentive program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It encourages them to host their first show within their first 30 days of joining and offers extra rewards for doing so.

How do I qualify for "My First Show This Month!"?

To qualify for "My First Show This Month!", you must be a new consultant who joined Pampered Chef within the last 30 days and host your first show within that same time period. Your show must reach a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four buying guests.

What are the rewards for participating in "My First Show This Month!"?

As a new consultant, you will receive double Host Credit and half-price items for your first show, in addition to any regular host rewards. You will also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef for hosting your first show within 30 days of joining.

Can I still participate in "My First Show This Month!" if I joined Pampered Chef more than 30 days ago?

Unfortunately, "My First Show This Month!" is only available for new consultants who joined within the last 30 days. However, there are other incentives and rewards available for all consultants. Speak to your upline or visit our website for more information.

How do I sign up for "My First Show This Month!"?

To participate in "My First Show This Month!", simply reach out to your upline or contact our consultant support team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to host your first show and qualify for the rewards. Don't wait, sign up today and start your Pampered Chef journey off on the right foot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • Bren706