• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful First Open House with Mystery Host and $870 in Sales!

In summary, a My First Show/Open House is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for friends and family to learn about and experience their products. The host does not need to purchase anything and the consultant will handle all the details. The event typically lasts 1-2 hours and can be hosted with a group of friends for even more rewards.
pchefpatti13
Hi All!! I just had my first open house yesterday and it went really well. I was only expecting about $200-300 in orders and I ended up at $870!!! I did the mystery host thing and she got $165 of FREE products! She was really happy. Thanks for all the help on this site!!!

Way to go!!THat is awesome! How did you advertise your Open House? How many people showed up? That is a great order total! You must be sooooo excited!

Thanks! I just sent out invites to everyone I knew. Probably 40 people. I had 16 people show up! Pretty good!

Congrats!!!!I am new around and just ordered my kit last week....My open house is coming
up and I can only hope I do as well as you! That is so awesome! I am so
excited to become part of the PC family! Everyone is such a great help here! :)

pchefpatti13 said:
Thanks! I just sent out invites to everyone I knew. Probably 40 people. I had 16 people show up! Pretty good!
Wow!!! That's a REALLY good return on those 40 invites you sent out. Way to go! I usually don't have that good of a response with Open Houses. It sounds like people want to support you in your new business, which is great! Did any book shows off of there? I just did a Mystery Host thing and chose two co-hosts to split up the benefits a little bit and they were both SO excited. The funny thing was, they were two people who decided to book shows (and actually gave me dates!) and they won! They'll have a lot more stuff coming to them when they host their shows. :)

Congrats on a successful Open House!!

1. What is a My First Show/Open House?

A My First Show/Open House is an opportunity for you to invite your friends and family to learn about and experience our Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and casual way to introduce them to our brand and for you to earn free and discounted products.

2. How do I host a My First Show/Open House?

Hosting a My First Show/Open House is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date that works for you. Then, invite your friends and family to come over and enjoy some delicious food while learning about our products. Your consultant will handle all the details and make sure everyone has a great time.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to host a My First Show/Open House?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to host a My First Show/Open House. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and supplies. However, if you do choose to make a purchase, you will earn great host rewards and discounts.

4. How long does a My First Show/Open House last?

The length of a My First Show/Open House can vary, but it typically lasts 1-2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your event.

5. Can I host a My First Show/Open House with a group of friends?

Yes, you can absolutely host a My First Show/Open House with a group of friends. It is a great way to introduce them to our products and earn even more rewards. Just make sure to communicate with your consultant about the number of guests so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies