• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My first recruit just signed!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Woo hoo!

I met her at a show on Nov 19, we had our interview on Dec 13, and she completed her online agreement tonight! I'm so excited!

I have another lead who said she wants to sign but has been dragging her feet. Perhaps I can get her to sign in the next day or two and then pack my bags for ATL! :eek: Hey, a woman can dream!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
That is awsome!!! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for my first recruit. They always seem interested but are always coming up with excuses.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Congratulations Deb!! You'll love the Future Director override!! Keep up the good work!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
DebbieJ said:
Woo hoo!

I met her at a show on Nov 19, we had our interview on Dec 13, and she completed her online agreement tonight! I'm so excited!

I have another lead who said she wants to sign but has been dragging her feet. Perhaps I can get her to sign in the next day or two and then pack my bags for ATL! :eek: Hey, a woman can dream!
If you do sign the other consultant, just bring a copy of her consultant agreement and they'll let you register for Leadership on the spot!!!! I'll cross my fingers. :)