• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit Has Her Open House

In summary, it's important to make sure your recruit feels supported and confident before her open house. This can be done by offering assistance, providing resources and tips, and following up after the event. Good luck to you and your recruit!
EmilyStraw
Hey everyone! I feel very blessed, my first recruit is having her open house this weekend! I am so excited for her, she is a wonderful lady and she will be great. I was wondering, what are some things you liked that your recruiter did (or wish he/she would have done) when you got started? I want to make sure I do everything I can to help her feel comfortable and confident. Thanks!:chef:

My recruiter moved out of state right as I signed, but did provide me assistance via text, etc. I'd say just make sure she knows you are available to answer questions! Sometimes it's the "little" things you feel like you should have the answers to, but just can't find them! Are you going to be at her Open House with her??

Yes, I will actually be doing the kickoff show for her and with her. I'm so excited!

Congrats!!!! I always try to go to my recruits for show so I am there to help and lend support if need be. I am constantly in contact with them the first 30 days and then slowly taper off. Before they even sign, I have them line up their calendar with at least 6 shows in the first 30 days so that they hit the 30 day target....Good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first recruit having her open house this weekend! That is such an exciting milestone in your business. I'm sure you are feeling proud and excited for her. I remember when I had my first open house, and my recruiter was a huge help in making sure everything ran smoothly. Some things that she did that really stood out to me were: 1. She helped me create a detailed plan for the open house, including setting up the space, creating a timeline for the event, and planning out the menu. 2. She offered to come to the open house and assist me with any tasks or questions I had. This was extremely helpful and made me feel supported. 3. She provided me with resources and tips on how to engage with guests and make them feel comfortable. 4. She followed up with me after the open house to see how it went and offer any additional support or guidance. Overall, my recruiter made me feel confident and prepared for my open house, which helped me have a successful event. I'm sure your recruit will appreciate all of the effort and support you are putting into helping her have a great open house. Best of luck to both of you! :chef:

What is "My First Recruit Has Her Open House"?

"My First Recruit Has Her Open House" is a training program designed to help individuals who are new to recruiting plan and execute a successful open house event for their first recruit. It provides step-by-step guidance and tips to ensure a successful event.

Who is this program for?

This program is designed for individuals who are new to recruiting, specifically those who are planning their first open house event for their first recruit. It is also suitable for those who have little to no experience in event planning.

What does the program cover?

The program covers everything you need to know to plan and execute a successful open house event for your first recruit. This includes setting goals, creating a guest list, choosing a venue, promoting the event, preparing materials, and following up with attendees.

How long is the program?

The program is self-paced and can be completed in around 1-2 hours. However, the actual length of time it takes to complete may vary depending on your individual pace and how much time you dedicate to each section.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, "My First Recruit Has Her Open House" is a free training program. There are no hidden costs or fees associated with participating in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • cookinforyou