• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes at My First Open House on the 22nd!

In summary, it's important to consider your goals and the type of open house you are having when deciding whether to do a demo or prep recipes beforehand. Both options have their advantages and it's up to you to decide what will work best for your business. Good luck with your open house!
PC Latoya
I having my first open house on the 22nd and I was wondering...Do you guy usually do a demo at the open house or do u prep. recipes before show? :)

I did my own open house as my first party. I did all the recipes before hand and was finishing up one when people started arriving. It was a big party/grill out. I actually ended up not even doing the "little talk" I had planned on, way too many people. I set out my catalogs and forms. My guest started just walking up to me with their orders. I had a $500 show!!! I am sure though, that if I would have done some kind of little "here's my story....." talk I could have done a lot better!!

Good luck!!

It really depends on what type of open house you are having and what your goals are. If you are showcasing a specific product or service, it may be beneficial to do a demo during the open house. This can give potential customers a chance to see your product or service in action and ask any questions they may have.On the other hand, if your open house is more focused on networking and building relationships, it may be better to prep recipes beforehand and have them available for guests to try. This can create a more casual and relaxed atmosphere for guests to mingle and get to know you and your business.Ultimately, it's up to you and what you feel will best showcase your business and achieve your goals for the open house. You could also consider doing a combination of both, such as having a demo station set up but also having prepped recipes available for guests to try at their leisure. Good luck with your open house!

1. What is the date and time of the open house?

The open house will be on the 22nd of this month, starting at 6 PM.

2. Where is the open house taking place?

The open house will be held at the Pampered Chef showroom located at 123 Main Street.

3. Is there a cost to attend the open house?

No, the open house is completely free to attend.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring anyone with you to the open house.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the open house?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available only at the open house. Don't miss out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• southernmommie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kncmurray