• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My First Newsletter Ready to Impress?

In summary, "My First Official Newsletter" is a free monthly email newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides cooking tips, recipes, and product recommendations to customers. You can sign up by creating a Pampered Chef account or attending a cooking demonstration. You can customize your preferences for the newsletter and will receive it once a month, with occasional special editions.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does this look okay? I did one last month, but it was very basic and bland. I wanted some input before I sent it out.

Attachments

• November News.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 748
Looks very nice! As I have said before I think people tend to read them more thorough if they are only one page long. I liked the top part of the graphics. Good Job!

Looks Great!Short, sweet and to the point! I did notice that there was one sentence that was incomplete: If you haven't recieved your invitation... maybe combine that one with the following sentence. :)

It looks GREAT!It really does. I like your color schemes. One suggestion...change the wording of your paragraph about your top sales winners. It should be they....were, not they....was. Sorry...it's the teacher in me.

Really liked it,
Sandy

krzymomof4 said:
Does this look okay? I did one last month, but it was very basic and bland. I wanted some input before I sent it out.

I loved it! Was it difficult to create? Did you need special software? Really great. :)

I just used Microsoft Publisher

Any chance you could post the Publisher file? I love your newsletter and would like to be able to change it if you don't mind. Or you could e-mail it to me if you'd prefer. Thanks.

Here is the Publisher format. I did make the suggested changes. I am a little embarrassed, my grammer is usually better than that.

Attachments

• November News.pub
    118.5 KB · Views: 461
November NewsletterA little from here...A little from there...A little late!

Attachments

• November News.doc
    282 KB · Views: 463

1. What is "My First Official Newsletter"?

"My First Official Newsletter" is a monthly email newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides exclusive cooking tips, recipes, and product recommendations to our valued customers.

2. How do I sign up for "My First Official Newsletter"?

You can sign up for "My First Official Newsletter" by creating a Pampered Chef account on our website and opting in to receive emails. You can also sign up by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or party.

3. Is "My First Official Newsletter" free to receive?

Yes, "My First Official Newsletter" is completely free to receive. We want to provide our customers with valuable cooking information and resources at no cost.

4. Can I customize my preferences for "My First Official Newsletter"?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for "My First Official Newsletter" by managing your email preferences in your Pampered Chef account. You can choose which types of content you would like to receive and how often you would like to receive them.

5. How often will I receive "My First Official Newsletter"?

"My First Official Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter, so you will receive it once a month. However, you may also receive occasional special edition newsletters for holidays or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom