• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Month as a Pampered Chef Consultant: Reflections & Excitement!

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of joining a consulting company and having their first two shows. The first show had a small turnout and low sales, but the speaker managed to get one booking. The second show had a difficult host, but the speaker still managed to get two bookings. Despite the initial stress, the speaker is now more at ease and excited about their new business. They also express gratitude for the support and encouragement from the group.
KHocutt
Well, this is my first post to this site, however I've been with you guys for over a month now, surfing and getting all of the great information that you eagerly supply! I joined PC as a consultant last month, but Sept. is my 1st SS month. Yesterday was my very first show! I was stressed to the max before hand, but it went very well. (At least I didnt break anything or spill anything on myself or anyone else)Initially my host thought she would have about 12 guests, ended up with 8 counting her and the sales were not that great; $257. But she's going to work on outside sales before we close, so hopefully that will go UP! And I got one booking! Then, I had my second show today...well, the host coaching was difficult, I could never get in touch with him (yeah, a guy) but I though he would have a good turnout, NO, we only had 5 including the host. And his show total is not enough to count as a show yet (just by a few dollars), but he is going to try to get outside orders this week since his wish list is very long! The best part though, I got 2 bookings! :)
Since I'm past the hurdle of the first shows I'm a little more at ease and really excited about my new business. And I really wanted to share that with you all! :D

Way to go!! I think those are GREAT first shows. The sales may not have been through the roof, but bookings speak a lot!!! You must have made the show fun and made it appealing to people so they'd want to own the products...and earn them for free! Doesn't it feel good to have the first couple under your belt? It only gets easier from here on out. Congrats! :)

Congratulations on your first show and getting two bookings! It sounds like you had a great experience and are off to a good start with your business. Don't worry too much about the sales not being as high as you hoped, sometimes it takes a little time for things to pick up. Keep up the good work and I'm sure your future shows will be even more successful. And don't forget to lean on the wonderful resources and support on this site, they are always here to help! Best of luck to you in your new business!

1. What is the best part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best part about being a Pampered Chef consultant is having the opportunity to share your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with others. You get to connect with new people and build relationships while also building your business.

2. How do you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up. The process is simple and you will be provided with all the necessary tools and resources to start your business.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for new consultants. You will have access to online training materials, in-person training events, and a dedicated mentor who will guide you through the process of starting and growing your business.

4. How much can I expect to earn in my first month as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your individual efforts and sales. However, as a new consultant, you can expect to earn between 20-25% commission on your personal sales and have the potential to earn additional bonuses and incentives.

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice for someone just starting out as a Pampered Chef consultant is to stay organized, set realistic goals, and be consistent with your efforts. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your mentor or fellow consultants for support and advice. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey of building your business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
Replies
Views
grins88
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine