• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to support a good cause and have fun? Check out my niece's fundraiser!

In summary, Kris's niece raised over $300 at her fundraiser thanks to people ordering items from the show and writing checks.
I Have the Tools
I posted on here a month or so ago getting ideas about doing this. Well we had the show on the 23rd of Feb. and it was great fun!
It was for my niece, she is a triathalete doing a fund raiser for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society in honor of a friend of hers.
The show was right near $800, but here's the thing neither of us planned on. People were not only ordering from her show, but wrote checks for her as well, in addition to ordering!

So she probably raised nearly $300 that night.

Just wanted to share. And so you all know that this may be something you want to look in to. The organazation is Team in Training, and they train for a big race in California this year, and do the fund raiser as payment for the training.

Kris

Congratulations! I just had my first fundraiser, its still going on, so we'll see!

Congratulations!! I have actually contacted a family that is trying to raise money for a girl that needs stem cell surgery (Not done in the U.S.) She has to go to Europe and the travel cost and surgery will be somewhere around $100,000.00. She was in a ATV accident about 4 years ago. My family is really big into ATV stuff so I thought I could help. Have not heard back from them yet!! :rolleyes:

Make sure that family is set up so that PC will honor the fundraiser. I read in the rules that PC will only send the check to an organization.

Thanks for the advise! I actually wondered about that myself....I got on the web and it is called the Sarah Clay Recovery Fund. I am assuming b/c it's advertised on the radio that its set up, but I will definitely check it out!! Thanks again! You guys are all so helpful!! :)

I'm about to do my first Fund Raiser. Just wondering, when people order items,where do they get sent to, the place where we are having it or to the individual homes? Thanks, Ginger

It goes to the chairperson's home, or they can pay extra for delivery to their home.

Hi Kris - Is you niece involved in Team in Training - It's a great organization

I did my first half-marathon with them.

What is "My First Fundraiser"?

"My First Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals or organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to support a cause while also earning rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

How does "My First Fundraiser" work?

To start a "My First Fundraiser", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to fill out a fundraising application. Once approved, you will receive a unique fundraiser link to share with potential buyers. When someone makes a purchase through your link, a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. At the end of the fundraiser, you will receive a check for the total amount earned.

What are the benefits of hosting a "My First Fundraiser"?

Aside from raising money for a cause, hosting a "My First Fundraiser" also allows you to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. The more sales you have, the more rewards and discounts you can earn. It is also a great way to introduce people to Pampered Chef products and potentially gain new customers.

How long does a "My First Fundraiser" last?

The length of a "My First Fundraiser" can vary depending on your needs and preferences. Typically, a fundraiser can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. However, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Can I customize my "My First Fundraiser"?

Yes, you can customize your "My First Fundraiser" to fit your specific needs. You can choose the products that will be available for purchase, set a fundraising goal, and determine the length of the fundraiser. You can also work with your Pampered Chef consultant to come up with creative marketing ideas and strategies to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sbellman
Replies