• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize a Fundraiser for Individual Needs?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of doing a fundraiser instead of a cooking show to help a son earn money for camp. The group is unsure of how to handle the money and whether or not fundraisers are worth it. They also discuss the possibility of doing a fundraiser for a family in need and how the money would be distributed in that case. Overall, the group is seeking guidance on how to handle fundraisers and maximize their potential for show and recruit leads.
teresah551393
I have a host who was going to do a cooking show but now wants to do a fundraiser because her son is trying to earn money for camp. I know and individual can't get a check. I told her it has to go to the church or the camp, not sure at all how it works. I don't want to do fundraisers in general, I do not think they are really worth it. I want to keep it simple. Do I just do it as show and take the orders and just be sure they know that it is a fundraiser? The mom is inviting at least 60 people. There are 2 other kids who are also trying to earn $ as well. Has anyone ever done something like this? I really don't know what I am doing, but I need the opportunity for show leads and recruit leads.

I also need to come up with a recipe for something easy, inexpensive and possibly without a microwave.

I'm sure the mom/host will let people know it is a fundraiser, but it wouldn't hurt at the begining of the show to mention 10-15% (depending on sales level) of the sales will go to help _________ go to camp.

I understand your reluctance to do a fundraiser since you commission drops to 15%. However, people tend to buy more knowing that some of the sales are going to a good cause. So it may average out.

Did you ever figure out who to make the check to?

I just wanted to get my two cents in..I did a fundraiser for Susan G. Komen (they didn't want to do HWC) and it was an easy book show with sales at $900! I might get two+ parties out of it as well so I think it is worth it. I know some true FR are more difficult but I didn't want everyone to be too scared of a FR.

You can always do the fundraiser and put it in the name of the camp he is going to -- then have the order and check sent to you (Happy Camp, c/o Suzy Consultant), that way you can give the check to the individual and they can present it as part of their payment. I've done FRs for a local nursery school and had the product come to me to sort for them, then handed them the check.Good luck. It is great PR.

I have that same question. A student in my nephew's class passed away a couple of weeks ago at 14 years old. The family is having a hard time and someone wanted to do a PC Fundraiser for the family. Is this possible? I mean, the check would go to the family, not an organization. How does that work?

Thanks ahead of time for any insight,
~Kel

1. How do I get started with my first fundraiser?

To get started with your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply create an online account and contact a Pampered Chef consultant to help you set up your fundraiser. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

2. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on a few factors, such as the number of participants, the length of the fundraiser, and the products you choose to sell. On average, fundraisers with Pampered Chef can raise anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. This gives your participants enough time to collect orders and payments, and for the products to be delivered to them. However, the length of the fundraiser can be adjusted to fit your specific needs and goals.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and support for your fundraiser free of charge. You just need to promote and manage your fundraiser to ensure its success.

5. What types of products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products for fundraising, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. You can also choose from different product categories such as grilling, baking, and meal prep to cater to your specific audience and fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant