• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Demo: A Successful Start to My Business!

In summary, "My First Demo" is a free training program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants have a successful start to their business. It provides tips and strategies for booking and hosting successful cooking shows, which are essential for a consultant's success. The program teaches effective showcasing of products and engaging guests, leading to increased sales and bookings. It is available both online and through physical training sessions, takes approximately 2 hours to complete, and covers topics such as booking, hosting, product demonstrations, and communication and follow-up strategies. There is no cost for consultants to access this training, as it is included in their starter kit and available throughout their career.
PaulaReb
I had my first demo on Friday....I was nervous but it went great. I knew what I was talking about but felt funny because it was mostly family and friends. So far the party is at $600 and it's closing tomorrow. The host is waiting on two more orders. Not bad for my first show. :)

Way to go! That's wonderful!:D

You're halfway (almost) to qualifying!!! Keep it up!

That is a great first show! Way to go...

That's awesome! Congratulations!!:D

Thanks!! I've got two more shows booked for June and one Catalog show in the making. I hope I can make one of the bonuses too...hehe

You're off to a great start! Keep it going:)

Congratulations. Family and friends are a blessing when it comes to getting
you off to a great start. You will probably not be as nervous with folks you
don't know, so keep up the good work.

What is "My First Demo" and why is it important for my business?

"My First Demo" is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help new consultants have a successful start to their business. It is important because it provides valuable tips and strategies for booking and hosting successful cooking shows, which are the foundation of your business.

How can "My First Demo" help me increase my sales and bookings?

The program teaches you how to effectively showcase Pampered Chef products and how to engage and excite your guests during a cooking show. This can lead to higher sales and more bookings, as guests will be more likely to want to host their own show after attending one of yours.

Can I access "My First Demo" online or do I need to attend a physical training session?

You have the option to attend a physical training session, but "My First Demo" is also available online through our consultant portal. This allows you to access the training at any time and from any location that is convenient for you.

How long is the "My First Demo" training and what does it cover?

The training takes approximately 2 hours to complete and covers topics such as booking and hosting a show, product demonstrations, and communication and follow-up strategies to maximize your success.

Is there a cost to access the "My First Demo" training?

No, the "My First Demo" training is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your starter kit and is available to all consultants throughout their career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • kristine2011