• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Conference in Chicago: A Newbie's Perspective

In summary, the conversation is about a woman named April who is excited to attend her first conference in Chicago. She initially didn't think she could go due to financial reasons, but her husband encouraged her to go. She will be flying out of Atlanta and is hoping to meet other consultants at the conference. Other consultants in the conversation share their excitement and offer tips for the conference. April is also working towards qualifying for the leadership conference in January.
Chef_2_Four
I am so excited, this will be my first conference!! I hadn't really given it much thought, until my cluster meeting monday night. my hubby and i talked about it, i didn't think i was going to be able to go because we don't have any of the money saved but i get to go!! i had to call my director and my recruiter asap!! i can't wait for chicago!! :D

Yay April!!! You will not regret those extra belts you will have to squeeze to get to go... very, very worth it!

What wave are you?

Yeah April!!! That is so exciting!

My first month was April 2005 and 2 weeks before Conference, my dh told me to book my flight to go to Chicago! I was like WHAT? SO I did, and had a great time!! You'll absolutely love it!!:D

I am in Wave 1. :)

Hooray April! Be prepared for your business to SOAR as soon as you get home from conference. Well worth it, and you will never forget the experiences you will have. I hope we can meet in Chicago. Will you be flying out of Atlanta? Let me know your travel plans when you make them, maybe we'll be traveling together. Also, don't forget to get a "Cheffer" button from Ann.

Hi April!

I am so glad you are going to conference. I know your Director (Angie, right?) and you are going to have so much fun with her and her team. Actually, you and I may be hanging out some. We are under the same Senior Director (Kim) and our group loves to dine out and shop together.

Congratulations on your decision!

Lisa

pamperedlinda said:
Hooray April! Be prepared for your business to SOAR as soon as you get home from conference. Well worth it, and you will never forget the experiences you will have. I hope we can meet in Chicago. Will you be flying out of Atlanta? Let me know your travel plans when you make them, maybe we'll be traveling together. Also, don't forget to get a "Cheffer" button from Ann.

Yes I will be flying out of Atlanta! I grew up in Indiana and you know I have never been to Chicago!! I can't wait! I will let you know!!

ChefLisa said:
Hi April!

I am so glad you are going to conference. I know your Director (Angie, right?) and you are going to have so much fun with her and her team. Actually, you and I may be hanging out some. We are under the same Senior Director (Kim) and our group loves to dine out and shop together.

Congratulations on your decision!

Lisa

I thought that was you!! So far it is just me, Angie and Toni definitely going hopefully more will go! I always look for her name in the little magazine we get!! I can't wait! I'm going to miss my babies so much, but I am ready to go to conference too! I hope I get to go to leadership in Jan, just have to get 2 recruits, I just about have my first one!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I am so excited, this will be my first conference!! I hadn't really given it much thought, until my cluster meeting monday night. my hubby and i talked about it, i didn't think i was going to be able to go because we don't have any of the money saved but i get to go!! i had to call my director and my recruiter asap!! i can't wait for chicago!! :D

This is my second confernce this year...... I can say it is so worth it!! I am in wave one as well!!

Cool, we'll be newbies together, in the same wave even! Ps. Wear a Cheffer button to identify eachother!

yea! still excited i love my dh so much! well i still would if i couldn't go but don't tell him that! lol!!

where do i get the buttons?

You'll love it!

Not only do you make new friends and meet fellow cheffers... but you learn LOTS!!! you will go home with your head swimming!!

1. What is the purpose of "My First Conference!"?

The purpose of "My First Conference!" is to provide new consultants with the opportunity to learn about the Pampered Chef business, products, and culture, as well as connect with other consultants and leaders.

2. Who can attend "My First Conference!"?

Any new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the past 6 months is eligible to attend "My First Conference!".

3. How much does it cost to attend "My First Conference!"?

The registration fee for "My First Conference!" is $199. This fee includes all training sessions, meals, and materials provided during the conference.

4. What should I bring with me to "My First Conference!"?

It is recommended that you bring a notebook, pen, and business cards to "My First Conference!" for taking notes and networking with other consultants. You may also want to bring comfortable shoes, as there will be a lot of walking and standing during the conference.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at "My First Conference!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available at "My First Conference!" for attendees. These may include discounted products, special bundles, and limited-time offers. Be sure to check the conference schedule for specific details and times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefBeckyD