• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Making a Bridal Barbie Cake Really That Easy?

In summary, the "My First Bridal Barbie Cake" is a unique baking product from Pampered Chef that allows you to create a stunning bridal gown-shaped cake using your favorite cake mix and icing. It includes a specially designed cake pan, a Barbie doll pick, and step-by-step instructions for easy assembly. You can use any type of cake mix, but a lighter colored one is recommended for a traditional look. The cake serves approximately 12-15 people and no special tools are needed besides the set and your own ingredients. The cake can be customized to match your wedding theme with different colors, decorations, and Barbie doll picks.
crazy4dabug
I think it turned out well.

Attachments

• My first barbie cake.jpg
    My first barbie cake.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 548
  • Barbie and 3 tier stand.jpg
    Barbie and 3 tier stand.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 497
Very pretty! Great job! :)

That turned out so cute! Love it! Great job!

Very nice, fantastic job.

That looks so good! I might be doing a bridal shower in September...I need to learn how to do that!

I've never done one. It looks awesome!

Very nice!!

The fondant makes it look sooooooooo classy! Did you make your own fondant?

That is so adorable!!! I have never worked with Fondant before.

Very impressive

Very nice! I made my first one last week - but I only used one cake. Turned out awesome! I used the Wilton Fondant. Everyone liked the taste of the fondant except me - taste was fine, but I didn't like the texture, so I just peeled it off my piece. I'll post a pic when I get it from the bride.

That turned out great!! Good for you!

Thanks ya'll! It's not really hard Ellen, and the time you do have to spend is worth it I think.
Kelly, no I used wilton. I didn't have time to make my own but I DO want to try it at some point.
I did blend in a little powdered sugar though, just to help the taste a bit.

It takes some working with the fondant but all in all it was easier than I thought it would be. Just some muscle to roll it out and then perfecting it on the cake in time before it dries. I learned from it, because it had some bumps here and there but all in all it looked good and everyone was very impressed...they kept saying "that's a cake? I thought it was procelain"! lol

1. What is the "My First Bridal Barbie Cake"?

The "My First Bridal Barbie Cake" is a unique baking product from Pampered Chef that allows you to create a stunning bridal gown-shaped cake using your favorite cake mix and icing. It includes a specially designed cake pan, a Barbie doll pick, and step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix with this product?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix that you prefer. However, we recommend using a lighter colored cake mix, such as vanilla or white, to create a more traditional wedding gown look.

3. How many servings does the "My First Bridal Barbie Cake" make?

This product can make a cake that serves approximately 12-15 people. However, the number of servings may vary depending on the size of the slices and the amount of cake mix and icing used.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this cake?

No, all you need is the "My First Bridal Barbie Cake" set and your favorite cake mix and icing. The cake pan is designed to easily create the shape of the wedding gown, and the Barbie doll pick makes it simple to add the finishing touches.

5. Can I customize the cake to match my wedding theme?

Yes, you can easily customize the cake to match your wedding theme by using different colored icing, adding decorative elements like flowers or pearls, or even using a different Barbie doll pick to match your personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Pampered in Ottawa