• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did Trisha's first booth go and what unexpected success did she achieve?

In summary, "My First Booth" is a program for new Pampered Chef consultants that provides them with a starter kit of essential tools and products, as well as training and support to set up their first booth at an event or fair. The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, marketing materials, and business supplies. There is a one-time fee for the starter kit, but it is discounted and can be easily recouped through sales at the booth. The program is only available for new consultants, but there are other resources for all consultants to grow their business. New consultants can sign up for "My First Booth" through their sponsor or team leader, or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the website.
Trisha
My first booth was this weekend. It went much better than I expected. I got enough sales to make it a show. I did a mystery host drawing for everyone who ordered items that day...my total sales were right at $200...that was about $100 more than I expected...and I have two potential bookings. I want to thank you all for all the help you have given me...I appreciate it and could not have pulled this off without you. I am only one show away from qualifying and I think I will have that before my 30 day mark...Thanks again to all of you!!!

Trisha

Awesome job!! This site has helped me immensly too! You will see your business grow when you continue to get out there and share PC with everyone.

Way to go! Keep up the great work, and qualify before your 30 days to get extra PC$$!!

Congratulations on your booth. Sounds like you did an awesome job. Keep it up, at least the momentum.

, congratulations on your successful first booth! It's so exciting to hear that you exceeded your sales expectations and even have potential bookings. The mystery host drawing was a great idea to generate even more interest and sales. It's clear that your hard work and dedication are paying off. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will reach your qualification goal in no time. It's always a pleasure to see fellow consultants succeed and I'm happy to have been able to support you in any way I could. Here's to many more successful shows in your future!

What is "My First Booth" and how does it work?

"My First Booth" is a program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them get started with their business. It includes a starter kit with essential tools and products, as well as training and support to help you set up your first booth at a event or fair. This is a great way to introduce yourself and your products to potential customers.

What is included in the "My First Booth" starter kit?

The "My First Booth" starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as cooking tools, cookware, and food items, to help you showcase the quality and versatility of our products. It also includes marketing materials, order forms, and business supplies to help you run your booth successfully.

Do I have to pay for the "My First Booth" starter kit?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the "My First Booth" starter kit. However, this fee is significantly discounted and is a great value compared to purchasing each item separately. Plus, the training and support provided with the program can help you earn back the cost of the kit and more through sales at your booth.

Can I participate in "My First Booth" if I am not a new consultant?

Unfortunately, "My First Booth" is only available for new consultants who are just getting started with their Pampered Chef business. However, we have other programs and resources available to help all of our consultants grow their business and reach their goals.

How do I sign up for "My First Booth"?

If you are a new consultant, your sponsor or team leader will guide you through the process of signing up for "My First Booth" and getting your starter kit. If you are interested in becoming a consultant and participating in this program, please reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Jennie50