• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting My First 2 Pp Shows: Easy Upgrade to Version 13.2

In summary, "My First 2 Pp Transmits" are safe, microwaveable containers designed for kids to learn about portion control and healthy eating habits. They are made from BPA-free plastic and have easy-to-open lids. They can be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The small container holds 1 cup and the large container holds 1.5 cups, making them ideal for packing snacks or meals for kids on the go.
pchefpatti13
Hi All! I just submitted two shows. It was pretty easy! I had to upgrade version 13.2 but besides that it went well. Hopefully I did it right!

Congratulations!! I'm sure it went just fine! The HO will call you if there is a problem! PP is very easy and I love that you can check on the website to confirmt the HO received your order.

Great job on submitting your shows! Upgrading to a new version can sometimes be a hassle, but I'm glad it went smoothly for you. I'm sure you did everything correctly and your shows will be a hit. Keep up the good work!

1. What are "My First 2 Pp Transmits"?

"My First 2 Pp Transmits" are a set of two microwaveable containers designed for kids to help them learn about portion control and healthy eating habits. These containers are also perfect for packing school lunches or snacks on the go.

2. Are these containers safe for kids to use?

Yes, these containers are specifically designed with safety in mind. They are made from BPA-free plastic and have easy-to-open lids that are perfect for little hands.

3. Can these containers be used in the microwave?

Yes, "My First 2 Pp Transmits" are microwave safe. Simply remove the lid before heating food in the container.

4. How do I clean these containers?

These containers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water.

5. What is the capacity of each container?

The small container holds 1 cup (8 oz) and the large container holds 1.5 cups (12 oz) of food. This makes them perfect for portioning snacks or meals for kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • funinyourkitchen