• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting $1000 Show with Friends and Cookware Deals!

In summary, the speaker's mom had a party with a few friends before leaving for a trip. Despite some cancellations, the party was a success with everyone buying cookware, including the speaker's mom and aunt. The speaker earned in the bag points and received congratulations from others. The speaker is advised to make a system out of their success to have more $1000 shows in the future.
ChefMary412
So, my mom called me last week and said she wanted to have a few friends over before she went to Calif. for a week to visit my brother. She said that she had a few friends who wanted a few PC things, and she was due to book a show since she did off of my aunt and my aunt wanted cookware. Anyways, 5 people canceled, only 5 people were there. Everyone got talking about the cookware and everyone got some, even without a discount. It was my first $1000 show!!! I was so excited. Too bad I cannot get commission off of the two biggest items. My mom and aunt got the 7-piece stainless set. Oh well... still a great show!! And I earned in the bag points!!

AWESOME!! COngratulations!!! :D:D

Whoo Hoo! Way to go!

Awesome! Great job selling that cookware! Hopefully they'll all come back for more!

Woo hoo! Congratulations.

Is't that a great feeling??
Congrats!

Way to go! That is a super feeling knowing you hit that MAJICAL number!!

Congratulations on your first Kilo Show--I love when I get them. You did great getting cookware sales from everyone at the party. Once they use it I am sure they will want more pieces!

Everyone Deserves $1000 Shows!Congratulations on your first $1000 show. Now it is time to make a system out of what you did to make that happen so that it happens again! Cookware definitely drives your business. You deserve to have $1000 shows every month. Try telling your hosts "I can guarantee a $1000 show when we have 8-10 orders when I arrive and 16-21 people in attendance!"

You surely did something right and you can do it again. Check out this MP3 download at my website so that you can have 2-3 $1000 shows every month. A system that works for me will work for you too.

Way to go Mary! Yahoo for you! :love:
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/join-the-club.html (It's at the bottom of the page.)

Woo Hoo! Way to Go! I can't wait for my first $1000 show.

What is a "My First $1000 Show"?

A "My First $1000 Show" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants. It encourages them to aim for their first show to reach $1000 in sales, which unlocks additional rewards and bonuses.

What are the rewards for reaching $1000 in sales at my first show?

The rewards for reaching $1000 in sales at your first show may vary, but typically include a bonus commission, a special product or kit, and possibly additional training or support from your Pampered Chef team.

How can I increase my chances of having a successful "My First $1000 Show"?

There are several ways to increase your chances of having a successful "My First $1000 Show." Some tips include promoting your show to friends and family, offering incentives or special deals for guests who bring a friend, and actively engaging with your guests during the show.

Do I have to meet the $1000 sales goal on my own, or can my guests' purchases count towards it?

The $1000 sales goal for a "My First $1000 Show" can be met through a combination of your own purchases and those of your guests. However, it is recommended to focus on reaching the goal through your own sales, as it will help you build your business and increase your commission.

What happens if I don't reach $1000 in sales at my first show?

If you don't reach $1000 in sales at your first show, don't worry! You can still earn your regular commission on the sales you did make, and you can continue working towards reaching the $1000 goal at future shows. The "My First $1000 Show" promotion is meant to be a motivator and goal to strive for, but it is not mandatory to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookscorner
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies