• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First $1000 Show! Commissionable Sales at $1072 with Excited Host in NC

In summary, "My First $1000 Show!" at Pampered Chef is a program designed to reward new consultants who achieve $1000 in commissionable sales for their first show. Consultants earn a commission of 25% on the total sales, which can amount to $250. All sales made at the show, including orders placed by the host, guests, and within 10 days after the show count as commissionable sales. However, sales tax, shipping, and handling fees are not included. This program is only available for new consultants and once they reach the $1000 milestone, they are no longer eligible. To find hosts for "My First $1000 Show!", consultants can reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances
KHocutt
I'm so excited, my show tonight ended with commissionable sales at $1072! My host had 17 people attend, she had $600 in outside orders! She really worked her butt off. And she is interested in the opportunity; after her baby is due in Nov.. (I couldnt talk her into signing now, but I'm pretty sure she will after the baby).
I wish that all show's were this profitable..but at least I have an example for future hosts to strive for.
And with this great show, I've already earned SS2 and my 2nd piece of show to go! And I dont need that much more to get the 3rd piece!

Loving PC in NC... :)

Good for you Karen!! That's awesome!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!Congratulations! It's awesome to have such a high show! Just don't get your hopes up on the next show when/if it's not that high. I have to keep reminding myself of that. I just had a show with sales of $1467 and another that's up to $1100. Well, I did a show yesterday (only had 4 people there) and had sales of $269. It's hard to not get discouraged but those little shows will help you reach your goal too! :)

I don't know what's been going on, but I have had a few clunker shows, too. It all adds up though. Somehow by the end of the month, I always do well! Or at leats well in my eyes!!

What is "My First $1000 Show!" at Pampered Chef?

"My First $1000 Show!" is a program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants who achieve $1000 in commissionable sales for their first show. It is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and earn extra income.

How much commission can I earn from "My First $1000 Show!"?

For "My First $1000 Show!", consultants earn a commission of 25% on the total sales. This means that if your show reaches $1000 in commissionable sales, you can earn $250 in commission.

What counts as commissionable sales for "My First $1000 Show!"?

Commissionable sales include all sales made at the show, including orders placed by the host, guests, and any additional orders placed within 10 days after the show. However, sales tax, shipping, and handling fees are not included in the commissionable sales amount.

Do I have to be a new consultant to participate in "My First $1000 Show!"?

Yes, "My First $1000 Show!" is specifically for new consultants who have not yet achieved $1000 in commissionable sales. Once you have reached this milestone, you will no longer be eligible for this program.

How can I find hosts for "My First $1000 Show!"?

You can find hosts for "My First $1000 Show!" by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also utilize social media and other marketing strategies to promote the program and attract interested hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
grins88
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies