1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: MY FIRST $1000 show!

1. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

I'm so excited, my show tonight ended with commissionable sales at $1072! My host had 17 people attend, she had $600 in outside orders! She really worked her butt off. And she is interested in the opportunity; after her baby is due in Nov.. (I couldnt talk her into signing now, but I'm pretty sure she will after the baby).
    I wish that all show's were this profitable..but at least I have an example for future hosts to strive for.
    And with this great show, I've already earned SS2 and my 2nd piece of show to go! And I dont need that much more to get the 3rd piece!

Loving PC in NC... :)

Oct 15, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Good for you Karen!! That's awesome!!!

Oct 15, 2005
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Congratulations!

Oct 15, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!

Congratulations! It's awesome to have such a high show! Just don't get your hopes up on the next show when/if it's not that high. I have to keep reminding myself of that. I just had a show with sales of $1467 and another that's up to $1100. Well, I did a show yesterday (only had 4 people there) and had sales of $269. It's hard to not get discouraged but those little shows will help you reach your goal too! :)

Oct 16, 2005
  5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I don't know what's been going on, but I have had a few clunker shows, too. It all adds up though. Somehow by the end of the month, I always do well! Or at leats well in my eyes!!

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?