• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First $1000 Show and Record-Breaking Month in PC!

In summary, Sharisse has just submitted her first $1000 show on the 14th and this is going to be her best month ever. She also had a fund raiser show for her medical deductibles which had commissionable sales of $970.10.
momoftwins
I just submitted my first $1000 show on the 14th!!!!! I have been doing PC for 6 1/2 years now and it just finally happened! This particular host has been doing PC parties with me for like 3 years now (every March). I also just did a basic fundraiser to raise money for our medical deductibles (see my prayers and miracle needed thread in the prayers section) due to my husbands hospitalization and that had commissionable sales of $970.10!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!! This is going to be my best month ever!!!!! I even earned all the HWC products including the tablecloth!!!

That's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you!! :thumbup:

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Well done!

Sharisse, I'm so happy for you. It sounds like PC success is happening for you at just the right time. Congratulations!

Good job Sharisse! you are going to have an awesome paychcek!

That's great! And gives me hope that it may happen to me, just not right away. LOL... Thanks for that!

Congratulations on both shows...especially that first* $1000 one!

* first, as in more to follow! :)

leggy

Thanks gals! I am pretty excited! Yeah that paycheck on the 24th is going to be a nice one!!!

I am a little bummed though - I was suppose to have a show this coming Saturday (the 22nd) and now it got moved to the 29th so now I have 2 shows on the 29th - 1 at 1pm and the 2nd one at 6pm! Now to decide if I want to do the same recipes for both shows or do different ones!

Way to go!

My vote would be for you to do the same recipes if you can get both hosts to agree...That would be easier on you!

Way to go Sharisse!
What's wrong with your DH?

Congratulations :balloon: :balloon:

Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you, Sharisse!! Now send some of that mom of twin luck my way, would you?? ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I'd go with the same recipe next Saturday... then you can just wash your dishes and be ready to roll!

Wow...awesome.............

Last edited:
How did I miss this one? I think it's time to bust out the giant 'nana!
bananahuge.gif

Thanks KG! That made my day!

Congrats!!!! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} You can't see me but doing a happy dance for you!! :)

Congratulations Sharisse and hope everything from now on will be on the upswing for you!

momoftwins said:
I just submitted my first $1000 show on the 14th!!!!! I have been doing PC for 6 1/2 years now and it just finally happened! This particular host has been doing PC parties with me for like 3 years now (every March). I also just did a basic fundraiser to raise money for our medical deductibles (see my prayers and miracle needed thread in the prayers section) due to my husbands hospitalization and that had commissionable sales of $970.10!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!! This is going to be my best month ever!!!!! I even earned all the HWC products including the tablecloth!!!

How cool is that? Aren't $1000.00 shows the best??? I'm super happy for you, and I think it's great that you also had a huge fund raiser show for your medical deductable! Way to go!

Congratulations, Sharisse! May this be the first of many!

By the way, I was checking out your pictures on Picture Trail. Your family is precious!

What is "My First $1000 Show!!!"?

"My First $1000 Show!!!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants reach their first $1000 in sales. It provides tools, training, and support to help you achieve this milestone and kickstart your business.

How do I participate in "My First $1000 Show!!!"?

To participate in "My First $1000 Show!!!", you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and be within your first 90 days of joining. You can opt in to the program through your consultant account and start working towards your goal of reaching $1000 in sales.

What are the benefits of participating in "My First $1000 Show!!!"?

By participating in "My First $1000 Show!!!", you will receive access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for reaching your first $1000 in sales.

Can I still participate in "My First $1000 Show!!!" if I don't reach $1000 in sales?

Yes, you can still participate in "My First $1000 Show!!!" even if you don't reach $1000 in sales. The program is designed to help you set and achieve goals, and any progress you make towards reaching $1000 will still be celebrated and rewarded.

Is there a time limit for completing "My First $1000 Show!!!"?

Yes, "My First $1000 Show!!!" is only available for your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. After this time, you will no longer be eligible for the program. It's important to take advantage of this opportunity and work towards reaching $1000 in sales during this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DEBBI
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies