1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show My Fiesta Theme

1. LindaK

LindaK Member

I know that there are Fiesta Themes out there, but this is the first one I've put together and thought I'd share it with you. It could be promoted for May 5th shows as well (Cinco De Mayo)!

Attached Files:

Feb 17, 2006
  2. I like your invites, they look very nice. Here's a mexican flyer I did as well.

The margarita pie sounds interesting - where did you get the recipe for that?

-h

(p.s. I used Mandingo and Pixie fonts from fontface - I don't know how if the fonts go through :confused: )

Attached Files:

Feb 17, 2006
  3. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Great Flyer!

These are great. I like the idea of Margarita's in the quick stir. But, do you add the 7-up and beer after the tequila with the margarita mix? Does the plunging make it fizz up?

Feb 17, 2006
  4. LindaK

LindaK Member

I've gotten all of these recipes here or on the Pampered Chef web site. I'm not comfortable enough yet to use other recipes that haven't been tried with PC products....I'll grow out of that I'm sure.

Your flyer looks great! Thanks for sharing it, I might have to "borrow" some of it...if it's ok with you...?

The Margarita does fiz, but not too bad.

The the layouts and contents of the theme flyer are what gets attention when people flip through my theme show book. Especially with the fun facts about Mexico and the music...people like shows that really feel like parties...they want to have fun.

Also, I have a sombrero ($1.79 at party supply place) for atmosphere and then after the recipe, I turn it over and it has long ribbons coming out of it. On one end the ribbon is attached to a card that has a product or discount. For those who want to book their own show they get to pull a ribbon and that will be the gift they receive at their show!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
    Feb 17, 2006
    Arlene likes this.
  5. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

the sombrero hat is such a cute idea...i really like that!! keep up the good creativity!!

Have something to add?