• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Discontinued Products: Explore Here!

In summary, Sandy shared that she uses Microsoft Publisher to create her newsletters, and that she likes to separate them by year, month, and host from which they attended the event.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
For those of you who would like to take a look. It is a bit longer this time because I wanted to let everyone know about the new products and ones that are being discontinued.

Attachments

• Feb News 06.pdf
    143.8 KB · Views: 774
Wow:D That is beautiful!

Not Feb's but......I haven't finished February's yet but I did send out an "extra" e-mail to my list in January once all of the new stuff was introduced, thought I would share.

Attachments

• January Special Edition.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 566
I'm thinking I need to get the ADOBE creator? These(newsletters) are very nice!

Adobe Distiller is the name, just so you know if you choose to get it.

Thanks for

I have the Adobe Acrobat Elements 6.0 to convert and Publisher to create.

Those newsletters look incredible. What programs did you use to create them?

So- do you print and mail these out or send them as attachements through email??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Microsoft PublisherI use miscrosoft publisher and then pdf it to send as an attachment through e-mail. I only mail if guests/hosts have requested it because they don't have e-mail, this hasn't happened yet.

I do it abit differently..I create in Publisher, convert to Adobe Elements and atattach it to an email for the ones I have email addresses for. I usually send out about 50 through regular mail. I have started handing them out to friends and family though because the postage is killing me.

Awesome!That is one fabulous job Paula! That pretty well sums it all up for what we learned at Leadership. I give this a :) since it was so good!

Thank you! It is always nice to get feedback.

Has anyone had the problem of your newsletter going in "junk" folders...or "bulk" folders or whatever?
Also, do you separate your emails into groups? If so, do you separate them according to year, month... or host from which show they attended... or how?

AND great job on the newsletters... I'm doing my Feb. one now, and came here to get some ideas... and those put mine to shame!! I just type an email, and make different sections different colors! I'm afraid if it is too big, some people won't be able to open it easily, and they'll give up... I have had high speed connection for so long, I don't know how slow it may be for some people.

I really think that those of us that have paid for a website, should be able to send out nice newsletters from there. I know PartyLite has nice ones that go out, I don't know if the consultant does it or the company. But I would love to soo that available to us.

Amazing!Those are some AMAZING newsletters! It gave my inspiration to take it up a notch ;)

I also love the idea of handing them out to friends and neighbors. My neighbor is on her 2nd party in 3 months.

HAPPY COOKING!

I'm done with mine, too..but as always, I can't post it here because it has links to my website. Email me if you'd like me to forward you a copy.

Sandy

1. What are the newest products available from Pampered Chef?

Our newest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Smooth-Edge Can Opener. Check out our "New Products" section for more details!

2. How often do you release new products?

We release new products twice a year, in the spring and fall. Stay updated by signing up for our email newsletter and following us on social media.

3. Can I still purchase a product that has been discontinued?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, we no longer carry it. However, you may be able to find it through a consultant or on online marketplaces.

4. How do I know if a product is going to be discontinued?

We announce discontinued products in our "Discontinued Products" section on our website. You can also check with your consultant or contact our customer service for more information.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, our return policy applies to all products, including discontinued ones. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg